Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

game loading problem

Hello. I have problen with main loading screen it writes 90% loaded and im still waiting....does anyone can help thx

Hi, the game is crashing or freezing alot when loading or playing... most of the time the game disconnects from ther server.... why? any updates soon?

now every time i log in the game dooesnt how me any of my chars! anything!!

the game has some issues.... and today the servers are lagging alot. cant play ! doent even load the game.

OS
    Android
    I'm experiencing the same problem - the game is stuck in the startup screen and never fully launches. I'm located in Germany.

Userid: Fudjo-1160
    Apple iPhone 5S
    iOS 9.3.2 (13F69)

I've tried both restarting the game (double-click the home button, swipe up to end the app) and rebooting the phone, but the problem persists.

I've tried turning off both wi-fi and mobile data, and the game immediately notified that the network connection was lost. So the game doesn't appear to be completely hung and unresponsive.

I've tried using only mobile data or wi-fi, but the problem persists. The network connections are definitely working, as I can access other things on the Internet.
    Last edited by Fudjo; 07-13-2016 at 04:16 PM.

Just made a topic about reinstalling, as the only solution left... But if many of us have this problem, i guess an official response, in the case the game is really down, would be nice to have.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by matkone View Post
    Hello. I have problen with main loading screen it writes 90% loaded and im still waiting....does anyone can help thx
    This typically indicates a poor connection to your network or slow internet.

Please try:
    - Checking if something else on your network is using a lot of bandwidth
    - Another Wi-Fi network

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by LuisPaciencia View Post
    Hi, the game is crashing or freezing alot when loading or playing... most of the time the game disconnects from ther server.... why? any updates soon?
    First, check that your device meets our minimum specifications.
    You can do that here: https://roadhousegames.zendesk.com/h...are-supported-

If your device is supported, then please email support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    This typically indicates a poor connection to your network or slow internet.

Please try:
    - Checking if something else on your network is using a lot of bandwidth
    - Another Wi-Fi network
    I appreciate the quick responses, Lamia.

I've tried multiple networks and I'm continuing to experience the same problem for more than a day. My device is an iPhone 5S, which is supported.

Oddly, I've received a few notifications that the Sands of Time have been replenished. I haven't been able to play in more than 24 hours, so I don't know why I'm getting these notifications. I also received notifications that my Secret Locations are available at about the times I would expect these notifications.

This problem also means that I've missed out on purchasing the Starter Pack at the sale price. Assuming the game startup problem can be resolved, is there any way I can still get the sale price for the Starter Pack?
    Last edited by Fudjo; 07-14-2016 at 08:26 AM.

OS
    Android
    An update: I let the game stay in the startup screen for a long time (20-30 minutes) and I got the following error message:

"NOTICE: Encountered an error when contacting the server, please try again. HttpOk"

The startup screen is darkened behind it, and there's a (darkened) "START" button flashing. When I press the "OK" button in the error notice dialog box, the "START" button is gone and there's no startup progress bar.