Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    having the same problem.. game upload to 90%+- graphic still moves but is stuck .. cant get the start button to play

OS
    Android
    Update: It seems pretty clear now that it's an account corruption issue.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it. I tried logging in with my account, and I was then stuck in the same startup screen.

I uninstalled the game and reinstalled it again. I created a new account, and now I am able to play again, but completely from scratch, and I missed out on the Starter Pack sale.

Is it possible to restore the previous account and get the Starter Pack at the sale price? I'm a firm believer in spending money on things I like to reward the people who put the work into it, be it music or games or what have you. Especially because I have friends in the games industry and the music industry.

Hi all,

Since July the 13th before 1am my account hangs at login and try to connect without providing any errors. It reported a connection error in the first few minutes, followed by asking to restart the game, than it just started to hang with what you probably call a Facebook loop.

I have cleared the cache and reinstalled the game, facebook and also Google play, without any change.

If I log with a fresh new account than I choose to log with Facebook I have the selection to relog with Reidon-7216 but if I do that, after few seconds I see my level 18 account and the game restart straight after and finally hangs again...

It has being about 72 hours that I rose a ticket asking for support, but despite the automatic email I haven't even got anyone taking ownership of the case and send me a feedback, not even after few update requests.

it's been 3 days and 2 support tickets since my last time being able to log in the game.
    still no response.

Quote Originally Posted by dzest007 View Post
    it's been 3 days and 2 support tickets since my last time being able to log in the game.
    still no response.
    Six days here and still no feedback...

OS
    Android
    Wow, we really are screwed. This started happening to me today, after 3 weeks of gaming. I've been posting like crazy here, and can't seem to get an answer. I'm really angry right now because I invested TENS OF HOURS in this thing, and suddenly it fails. I can't do anything anymore and everything has gone to hell.

We don't get answers, we can't solve the problem by doing anything... This is awfully wrong.

Same problem here. After pushing start button the screen hangs. Trying on iPhone 6 and iPad Air 2.

Seems to be a account problem.

I had the same issue happen over the weekend. After a few reinstalls (which would temporary solve the problem) my account reset to the tutorial and lost everything.

Same problem,would keep loading after hitting start button and would go no further...tried to reinstall and lost all data and I was just about to finish underworld stage

Well I don't know about the rest of you guys but I'm just going to stop playing until the next update I've been playing from the first day it was released in the U.S. And I will be furious if I lose that progress considering how long it takes to advance in this game.