Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I had the same issue a few days ago.

Try reaching out support, send an email to them with a description of what's happening to you. They are not precisely fast, but they certainly cleared the issue out for me, I'm now playing regularly again, no progress lost.

If I have to guess, they most likely have to update some stuff on the database, which should be an easy fix. I also think that the problem has something to do with your Facebook account relashion, but who know for sure. It seems to be a known issue.

The fact is that it is resolvable, but not by yourself, you need support involved.

Regards,

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sevillo View Post
    I had the same issue a few days ago.

Try reaching out support, send an email to them with a description of what's happening to you. They are not precisely fast, but they certainly cleared the issue out for me, I'm now playing regularly again, no progress lost.

If I have to guess, they most likely have to update some stuff on the database, which should be an easy fix. I also think that the problem has something to do with your Facebook account relashion, but who know for sure. It seems to be a known issue.

The fact is that it is resolvable, but not by yourself, you need support involved.

Regards,
    Ditto, mine got resolved this morning and it was almost exactly 24 hour turn around from my email to support.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    Been almost a week and no word from support on my ticket i opened. I'm wondering if my case is more complex?
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Been almost a week and no word from support on my ticket i opened. I'm wondering if my case is more complex?
    ouch!

IMO a week with no response begs the questions, did it get lost in the pile? It would be hard for me to be patient for a week with no word in this situation...
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    I received a reply from Support on Friday 8/5 - data conflict issue. Shows I had bought 2 Legacy packs but I only actually bought one. I replied to the questions on the email but have not heard back. Hopefully will be resolved soon! I'll reply to this thread once I hear from support.
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    Good to hear they are working on it for you Stonewall.
    Bryan-3528

Hello all.

i have startet the game second time. First time i spend 15€ for crystals and the game often freeze or go back to the homescreen and i lost my crystals.
    I install all new and play again from the start und now i spend 6€ for the beginner pakage and after your server update today i can't load the game!! Always it tells me in the loading screen "Loading files from asset bundles (IME RLM394)"
    can't play the game. how i can play or get my money back??
    Please help me.

Quote Originally Posted by GayDaddyBear View Post
    Hello all.

i have startet the game second time. First time i spend 15€ for crystals and the game often freeze or go back to the homescreen and i lost my crystals.
    I install all new and play again from the start und now i spend 6€ for the beginner pakage and after your server update today i can't load the game!! Always it tells me in the loading screen "Loading files from asset bundles (IME RLM394)"
    can't play the game. how i can play or get my money back??
    Please help me.
    Hi, please email your above issue to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com, in order for the game team to log your problem and solve it.

i can't! I have it but this email adress dosn't work!
    My email App tells me Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender

Quote Originally Posted by GayDaddyBear View Post
    i can't! I have it but this email adress dosn't work!
    My email App tells me Mail delivery failed: returning message to sender
    support@ironmaidenlegacy.com

Quite sure it is correct, I've also sent an email to test for you which is returned with their auto-reply. Their email is working, so please check the address that you sent?

Anyway, do tell them your account name in the game etc.