Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Support resolved my issue this morning! Time to let Eddie back out to play! Thanks!!!
    “Seven deadly sins, seven ways to win, seven holy paths to hell, and your trip begins..."

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Support resolved my issue this morning! Time to let Eddie back out to play! Thanks!!!
    excellent news!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Stonewall View Post
    Congrats! How long did it take to resolve?

I began having the same issue yesterday after the server update and submitted a request for help.

OS
    Android
    It happened to me last night. Can't enter, the game stuck on loading screen, the bar is at 80-90% i think, and remain there forever. I had just beaten underworld madness boss and got three golden skull in every level, now i'm really afraid i have lost everything (in which case, bye bye game, i will never restart from scratch). I could send an email to assistance, but i don't remember the exact account name (only the name, not the numbers)... sigh T_T

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bombatomica View Post
    It happened to me last night. Can't enter, the game stuck on loading screen, the bar is at 80-90% i think, and remain there forever. I had just beaten underworld madness boss and got three golden skull in every level, now i'm really afraid i have lost everything (in which case, bye bye game, i will never restart from scratch). I could send an email to assistance, but i don't remember the exact account name (only the name, not the numbers)... sigh T_T
    maybe some of your troopers can say you the 4 numbers, if you ask kindly and remember some of them :-)
    i have an bombatomica-0864 with a 5 star axis commander (corrupt commander) when i search for troopers. that should be you.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    maybe some of your troopers can say you the 4 numbers, if you ask kindly and remember some of them :-)
    i have an bombatomica-0864 with a 5 star axis commander (corrupt commander) when i search for troopers. that should be you.
    Yes, it's me! Thanks a lot friend, now i can ask for assistance

OS
    Android
    I too have sent a request in to support. We'll see how long it takes them to answer - I suspect they're snowed under

OS
    Android
    Same story, game stuck on loading screen. Android and Ipad both doesn't work. I have worked for 20 years in software company and i have learned that you should never ever throw new software version out from door on Friday or Thursday. Especially if you don't want to work on Saturday and Sunday.

OS
    Android
    +1 game stuck at loading. Android 6 on a gs6.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post

Hi all, I seem to have a similar problem - but, also I tried to reinstall the game and I lost all progress as a result.

The issue is, I don't actually remember my full account name - it's "Papaj-xxxx" (forgot the numbers) - maybe someone could tip me off? It was a lvl 30- or 40- something account with a Blue 4* Allied Soldier lvl 80 as a Trooper.

If someone were so kind as to provide me with a name of the account, I would be really grateful.

Thank you in advance,

Papaj