Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I have been chain-buying sentinel souls with my trooper points for the past month... I must have bought 20 - all in hopes of landing a Pharaoh Eddie. Nothing for me. I thought if I focused on Sentinel souls, it would bound to come up. Nope. You're lucky BillLion!
    Total luck! Now I'm waiting for Tom's luck w/ Cyborg Eddie!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Total luck! Now I'm waiting for Tom's luck w/ Cyborg Eddie!
    you cant replicate that

(hope you will though)
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I really want a Cyborg Eddie first and foremost...

I think I'll take everyones advice now and give up hope... and just buy skill shards. It makes sense. I've bought enough hopes and dreams (gunner/assasin & sentinel rare souls) to prove to me that it's a total wild goose chase.

Right now I am going to stockpile trooper badges because I heard somewhere that we'll need 1500 trooper badges to instantly buy a new Eddie character in an upcoming update (I forget who posted that, or if it's even legitimate, but I figured I'd try to keep some in stock just in case). I'm at 5000 right now.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Skills is OK if you have a character that you use almost every level <cough>Blue allied soldier</cough>. I find that I swap characters around a hell of a lot on Rifts, and would struggle to get enough skill shards to scatter around and make a difference. Based on that I'm indulging my inner gambler and grabbing souls until I get another must-include character to skill up.

OS
    Android

I think I'll take everyones advice now and give up hope... and just buy skill shards. It makes sense. I've bought enough hopes and dreams (gunner/assasin & sentinel rare souls) to prove to me that it's a total wild goose chase.

Right now I am going to stockpile trooper badges because I heard somewhere that we'll need 1500 trooper badges to instantly buy a new Eddie character in an upcoming update (I forget who posted that, or if it's even legitimate, but I figured I'd try to keep some in stock just in case). I'm at 5000 right now.
    Skill shards is the least pain in the a$$ from all options, that's all.
    Its already very hard to skill-level a Eddie...I've only thrown 13 to Carriage rider and 12 to the cyborg and missing another 12 OMG

To get all skills for what I've got i'll need 4 years
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS

#1 for me too.

So connecting it back to the topic, I always buy 1 skill shard a week and use the rest for rare souls. This week I'm deviating because I'm going to open 3 assassin/gunner rare souls at once so I can be triply disappointed at not getting Cyborg Eddie again.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Skill shards is the least pain in the a$$ from all options, that's all.
    Its already very hard to skill-level a Eddie...I've only thrown 13 to Carriage rider and 12 to the cyborg and missing another 12 OMG

To get all skills for what I've got i'll need 4 years
    I'm with you man. I'm levelling rainmaker Eddie's skills right now. The bad thing is all his skills need to be upgraded!
    mammy-7388

OS
    iOS
    I gave up with soldier Eddie and the skill shards, I'm going to dump them inti the hellhound next, then probably Carriage rider. Besides the fact, I find soldier Eddie is epic for farming and doesn't need the skills increased. Samurai and Carriage rider are not nearly as good at farming, but they're way better boss killers imo compared to soldier -> they don't have the skill shard black holes either.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

I only use my points on skill shards. After several disappointing results from rare souls I learned my lesson. Plus, they really can make a difference on some characters.

There is really no reason to buy souls over shards.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).