Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Changing my Trooper points spending strategy from souls to skills.

I've yet to evolve beyond the 4* barrier with my characters, even with the dungeons. I find it's because I've been spending my Trooper points unwisely. Until now, I've been spending my points on souls of all classes, hoping for the big win, a 5* legend I can add to my team. However, this is not working, so now I'm diverting my funds to buying skill shards to power up my Eddies and best allies, allowing them to max their base skills along with talismans in order to finally defeat every world in every difficulty (still lacking Battlefield Madness and Underworld Hard and Madness), as well as the rest of the upper level dungeons, in order to increase my chances of earning the elusive 3* evo shards. I only wish I had done so from the start.

Anyone else have a similar experience in their point spending?

OS
    Android
    for me this is the only plausible way to spend the trooper points, your strategy is very reasonable, if you ask me :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    It does make sense in terms of a dependable way to benefit from trooper points. That said, when I was buying one of each items from the shop weekly with my trooper points I landed a Pharaoh Eddie from a sentinel rare soul and that was a total game changer for me. I know that's total luck, but...

OS
    iOS
    i aim for assassin/gunner souls cuz i need some of those, but skill shards are pretty much the best deal.

Btw the drop rate of chars may be low, but have u ever played wow? The drop rates for mounts and good gear is like 1% and some only drop on heroic... (which u can only do once daily), get urself a golden horseshoe, theyre a big waste of money
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    It does make sense in terms of a dependable way to benefit from trooper points. That said, when I was buying one of each items from the shop weekly with my trooper points I landed a Pharaoh Eddie from a sentinel rare soul and that was a total game changer for me. I know that's total luck, but...
    I have been chain-buying sentinel souls with my trooper points for the past month... I must have bought 20 - all in hopes of landing a Pharaoh Eddie. Nothing for me. I thought if I focused on Sentinel souls, it would bound to come up. Nope. You're lucky BillLion!
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Idk, it's funny. Some characters you wouldn't look at twice at mid game, and all of a sudden at end game they start looking fantastic at end game: the wicker dog King/Queen, wicker man Eddie, that green golem thing you get at the start, and that sort. I'm a firm believer that a truly free to play player can come out to end game with a good package of characters and talismans without spending any money, or investing huge time. You can get rare souls in the dungeons too for those elusive native five star chars. I feel like skill shards are the best value for your time invested for trooper points, and I have shifted to doing the same even though I drool sometimes over other people's gunner and assassin characters. At the end of the day, buying souls is like a chip for a slot machine.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Thanks for the quick feedback, fellas.
    I kept hoping for a Cyborg Eddie, simply because he's always been my favorite version. I treat this game like Iron Maiden Pokemon, gotta catch 'em all, but it's been hurting my gameplay, so time to get serious!

OS
    iOS
    I think skills is the way to go also whish I had done that. I have been focusing on trying to get a general and still no luck.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    By the way my cyborg came from a regular rare soul, not a gunner/assassin one.
    That was before they ruined everything drop-wise, including good characters from rare souls
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I managed to get a Mummy Eddie from a common soul once, which was a nice surprise.