Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

For the Devs any word on the next update

Just wondering when the next update will be. Every one got excited the last time someone chose to talk to us. The information on some of the upcoming features was great and got every one excited. How ever the lack of any kind of a timeline was extreamly vague. Please let us know what is going on and at least let us know when to expect the next improvement on the game. In all other games I have played there is always some kind of schedule like a maintenance times or big patch dates. I know there is information out on where the game is going in the comming 12 months but more info would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    fully agree with you. "in the upcoming months" is far to vague. the roadmap was highly appreciated and kept us motivated, but it would be very nice to know, when we can expect some real changes in the gameplay.
    grinding doesn't make sense at this point, it's annoying and boring and you almost get no rewards. even without the update the droprates could be tuned, this shouldn't be very hard to do. that would help us a lot, and
    we could happily wait for the upcoming changes. at the moment it doesn't make much sense to play, when you have reached the endgame...

EDIT: i would really suggest, that no one spends one single $ for the game at the moment, it simply doesn't make sence to spend anything at this point...
    Last edited by slauki; 09-22-2016 at 07:10 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    My troopers are on fire!

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    I know im not the only one checking at least twice a day praying for a new post in update or announcement section.
    and wtf with the spam, the same crap been here for at least 2 days with no deletions, cmon get your acts together.

[
    Last edited by JakkuFurosu; 09-23-2016 at 02:40 AM.

OS
    Android
    I too would like some info.
    I have enough materials to evolve 3 toons and several talismans to 5* but I am blocked by the uncertainty about where the nerf bat will fall (magus allied soldier excluded, of course).

OS
    iOS
    After the last batch of info we got I thought wow the only reason we were being ignored was because of the change of companies. However, it seems as this is going to become the norm. Players kept in the dark until after something is changed or implemented. This is sad how hard is it to say we expect to update the game on this day, but if our tests show a problem the day will be moved. Many players are sick of the lack of communication and it's sad because this is a great game. The lack of communication is causing players to leave, take a break, or forcing them to just use there troopers for the day and do nothing else. I check this forum and Twitter constantly to see is there is some kind of input from the devs and each time I am disappointed. Please let us know what is going on. Is this game going to die before it really gets started?
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    My take on this:

Give them time to work it out. There was just a big staff changeover. It's hard to hit the ground running at full speed when you're thrown in to pick up where others left off. They deserve a chance to get on their feet, orient themselves and gain momentum. Also, they deserve the right to maintain some level of secrecy so when they unveil new content, it is a surprise to the audience.

I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt here. Just to know that they have not abandoned this game is good enough for me. I hope they can understand that the impatience we are all showing is a clear testament to the love we have for this game. If nobody really liked this game, I doubt anyone would really care about the lack of communication.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    yep i also thought that things will be better now, it's a shame, that such a great band has such an unfinished game, which could do so much better. we are stuck in the middle of nowhere since beginning of august and noone seems to care.
    well i understand the problems with the changing game teams, but the new team, shouldn't repeat the mistakes of the old one. come on guys, throw us a bone, have a heart....

some sort of communication is really easy to establish and it would have a great impact on the happiness of the customers.

@ optic sugar: yeah you are right, they are new to it, but we have these issues for several weeks now, that's a shame. but let's stay optimistic and hope, that things will be awesome in a few months ;-)
    they could easily fix the riculous droprates for runes/shards and talisman as long as we are waiting. at this moment there is no other point in grinding than to accumulate trooper badges....
    Last edited by slauki; 09-23-2016 at 04:40 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I agree people love this game. And I don't think people are asking for a indepth layout of their plans but a word on when we can expect to see something isn't too much to ask for. Is it? I love the game but without changes it gets boring and I question if it's worth my time or money any more. I think a simple date would give people some thing to look forward to and curb that urge to move on. I understand transition but I know from experience that that is exactly when communication is the most important.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    My take on this:

Give them time to work it out. There was just a big staff changeover. It's hard to hit the ground running at full speed when you're thrown in to pick up where others left off. They deserve a chance to get on their feet, orient themselves and gain momentum. Also, they deserve the right to maintain some level of secrecy so when they unveil new content, it is a surprise to the audience.

I'm just trying to give them the benefit of the doubt here. Just to know that they have not abandoned this game is good enough for me. I hope they can understand that the impatience we are all showing is a clear testament to the love we have for this game. If nobody really liked this game, I doubt anyone would really care about the lack of communication.
    Yes, yes, yes. I'm giving them some time to get all the team working as it should. They not only have to plan all the stuff that's coming, but fix all the previous mistakes. Give them time
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856