Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sidney View Post
    Saw Maiden in Atlanta on the 20th of July and the show was so amazing that I've already bought tickets to see the show in Toronto Canada on the 10th. I have a friend out there that I've been meaning to visit for years so it's a win / win!!
    Awesome! I'm excited to see how their stage show ties in with the game. I'm sure the merchandise stand is gonna cost me. I haven't checked the set list because with Maiden, I like to be surprised. That's really cool that you're checking them out at a couple different venues.
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    Saw the LOTB show last night and it was excellent! Some really cool theatrical elements and they sounded great. In addition, the merchandise stand had the absolute best assortment of Maiden shirts I've ever seen on any tour (imo), so prepare accordingly. $ \m/
    bob-9503 (playing daily, thank you to all my troopers and clan members in Jomsvikings!)

OS
    Android
    A couple of shows I'm looking at: Iggy Pop, Billy Joel, Roger Waters (if he decides to go on tour again), or maybe the Indianapolis Symphony. Saw Deep Purple on October 12th, and it was a fantastic show. Ian Gillian's still got it!
    Carminda - 1340

And if you're taking a walk through the garden of life
    What do you think you'd expect you would see

OS
    Android
    Seeing Deep Purple next week too. After that I don't have anything planned until Megadeth and FFDP in february. Looking forward to that one!
    fanghorria-9681