Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Very useful guide ive seen a lot of my troopers have got Sentinel Alliance General and Magnus Corrupt General but have some bad choice of talsman :/
    Also Some of the more popular troopers such as Sentinel Allied Soldier
    also i have a trooper who's just level 21 has a 3* Warrior Golden Son would there be much point adding 3* & 4* builds for junior memers? ROCK GOLEM DESERT WARRIOR
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Very useful guide ive seen a lot of my troopers have got Sentinel Alliance General and Magnus Corrupt General but have some bad choice of talsman :/
    Also Some of the more popular troopers such as Sentinel Allied Soldier
    also i have a trooper who's just level 21 has a 3* Warrior Golden Son would there be much point adding 3* & 4* builds for junior memers? ROCK GOLEM DESERT WARRIOR
    I can relate... seen some pretty amazing chars with some troopers... but the chars dont have good talismans... like a PDK with 4 cyclone sorcery, and 2 blind overwhelming...

Imo an easy solution would be ingame chatting! You would be able to tell other players good builds, how to use certain chars, ask for them to change champ, and... chat...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Nekro, when your not posting 'I agree' and 'I can relate' and with your other 10 accounts (sum 400 posts), you actually have some good ideas.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Nekro, when your not posting 'I agree' and 'I can relate' and with your other 10 accounts (sum 400 posts), you actually have some good ideas.
    I agree, i do have some good suggestions in the suggestions tab... like the eddie soul, pvp ranking rewards (which is good imo), making more mods (cuz kai cant do everything by himself)... i also give advice to some beginners... i guess thats pretty much it...

Also aristo... THANKS

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I can relate... seen some pretty amazing chars with some troopers... but the chars dont have good talismans... like a PDK with 4 cyclone sorcery, and 2 blind overwhelming...

Imo an easy solution would be ingame chatting! You would be able to tell other players good builds, how to use certain chars, ask for them to change champ, and... chat...

two hours ago I pulled the Corrupt General! finally a character I can finish the game with. What is your suggestion for his build?

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Journeyman View Post
    two hours ago I pulled the Corrupt General! finally a character I can finish the game with. What is your suggestion for his build?
    EPIC! Get him freeze talismans! Works great with my trooper's general... no need for damage... just freeze, 6 freeze worked like a charm with a friend's commander! Freezes everything in every hit!

But maybe thats not best since hes getting a nerf... well still freeze works great

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    EPIC! Get him freeze talismans! Works great with my trooper's general... no need for damage... just freeze, 6 freeze worked like a charm with a friend's commander! Freezes everything in every hit!

But maybe thats not best since hes getting a nerf... well still freeze works great
    so if i have 2 sets of 3 freeze talismans... he will have 70% chance to freeze enemies?

OS
    Android
    I'd say that for Magus characters that could use one green Talisman (like the magus allied soldier), an Overwhelming Talisman is also a valid choice instead of the Ward one. You lose out on 114 magic damage, but you get 2450 HP in return! Since most of this addition is paid up front when you rank up your Talisman, this is great while you're leveling through Hard/Madness Underworld and Battlefield

Also, I think I have a decent loadout for the Pharaoh Dog King:
    4 Paladin Talismans. I have 4 Power Talismans, but 2 Power and 2 Arcane are also valid
    1 Blue Talisman (if you have 4 Power Talismans, I'd put an Arcane one here. Can be any blue one)
    1 Ward Talisman (can be anything). While I vouched for the possibility of using Overwhelming Talismans on blue characters, the PDK is tanky enough to not need the health bonus
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

Is this thread getting updated? With the talisman adjustments and talisman slot changes (e.g. Warrior Troll) it's in need of a facelift. Any chance of that happening, or should I go ahead and post a new thread? (Don't want to step on OP's toes without permission )
    \m/ Emile-3944 \m/
    I use all my troopers every day (barring crashes). Let's chase those skillshards together

OS
    Android

Storm Eddie

Your's propositions for Storm Eddie
    Thx