Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Grinding list

OS
    Android
    I'm still using Wicker Dog of Night for my healer, and I like that she has All Enemies Attack, but I think if I'm totally honest that's mostly because I'm soppy on doggies *blush*

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Jennie-5128 View Post
    Trystangst/Vaseodin I am finding that play style affects such things a lot - I don't get on with Mummy Eddie at all, and I tried a Trooper''s Visions and found him meh; same with vampire hunter (although I love his Special) Soldier is OK; the blue Eddies I've tried (wicker and Speedolight) are fab but squishy; I really love the red ones...
    #OldHippy
    I found that 3* Wickerman Eddie (by default a glass cannon) given the right talismans turns into an absolutely vicious lightning bruiser (2x Ascension Talisman [Overwhelming], 2x Holy Talisman [Power]) and my 1st choice for sweeper.

The minions I choose to round him out are 2 Allied Soliders (One Green, One Blue). To all those having major difficulty getting to the areas where 2* evolution shard drops are possible-- I can't recommend the Blue Allied Soldier highly enough if you're forced to punch above your weight.
    His attack all is pretty decent (especially with with possibility of boosting Atk and mAtk of the party) his reflect shield though is absolutely amazing and is prefect for ruining an enemy that can cheese you by spamming attacks that can create extra turns. That shield has turned several battles from what would be 1st turn TPKs into winnable fights.

I'm currently grinding road to ruin in hell (normal) for the necessary shards to evolve my Wickerman and Blue Allied Solider. I've not had much luck with RNG drops though. I've ground my way to level 38 and have only been able to upgrade my Biker and Soldier Eddies to the 4th star in the last 24 hours with the Soldier in the last three.
    Last edited by Jessiah; 07-23-2016 at 10:06 PM.

My Allie Soldier (Magus) is my hero...not Eddie. His reflect is amazing, though you do have to be careful around trolls in the underworld due to the infinite reflect issue. With a bunch of MAG talismans he routinely hits everyone for 1-4k each depending on buffs and affinities. Eddie dreams of hitting that hard.

OS
    Android
    What's the level and stats for your Blue Allied Soldier?
    Only way I could get mine's damage capability that high was a glass cannon loadout.

The Reflect issue is why I have the green Allied Soldier on the same party. Damage is poor, but the full party heal&cure is decent (now that I have the ability to charge power and the talismans boosting him), his attack has a better than even chance of debuffing an enemy including neutralizing any shields.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Trystangst View Post
    My Allie Soldier (Magus) is my hero...not Eddie. His reflect is amazing, though you do have to be careful around trolls in the underworld due to the infinite reflect issue. With a bunch of MAG talismans he routinely hits everyone for 1-4k each depending on buffs and affinities. Eddie dreams of hitting that hard.
    Same here. I have got only Soldier Eddie for leading. I tried to level up my Eddie's skill so I wasted 3 shards for upgrade Acrid Smoke. I was quite frustrated and dumped all other skill shards to Allied Soldier fearless skill. And now I've got real damage pumping powerhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessiah View Post
    What's the level and stats for your Blue Allied Soldier?
    Only way I could get mine's damage capability that high was a glass cannon loadout.
    4* 80, 6919 hp, 1602 MAG. Hits for 2k to 10k per enemy, depending on affinity and buffs. 3 4* 30 Holy Talismans, 1 5* 17 Holy Talisman (so that's +30% base MAG), and 1 4* 27 Health Talisman.