Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Grinding list

All the battles I try to farm in Battlefield are on normal....I can't survive the later battles there, since my characters aren't strong enough

What's your in game name? You may need to change up some of your talismans. They make a HUGE difference.

In game name is Keith-0137....

I just beat Beelzebub in normal battlefield last night, so now I'm farming the second battle in the first level in the underworld....

I use 3* Soldier Eddie, Wicker dog King, and Wickerdog of Night....all level 60, all have talismans appropriate to their class, all level 30....

Now that I'm in an area where 2* shards actually drop though, I'm hoping to 4* all three of them soon...

Soldier Eddie is such a step up from Wicker/Normal/Mummy Eddie. It's not even funny. Used a 4* 80 Carriage Rider Trooper to get past the General, and suddenly with Trooper I'm cleaning up missions I was previously just barely clearing.

If built right, all Eddies can be beasts (with a few exceptions). The soldier is very good, but my play style is better suited for the mummy. The way I've built my mummy he can take on things way above his "pay grade". Which allies you pair your Eddie with also make a huge difference depending on the Eddies.

Well I was running Wicker Eddie with the Allied Soldier and the Ox Cultist, then I switched the Ox for the Soulless Demon when I don't need healing. Was working well, but Soldier Eddie with his default AoE attack and his special that buffs everyone...

Quote Originally Posted by Nightowl View Post
    In game name is Keith-0137....

I just beat Beelzebub in normal battlefield last night, so now I'm farming the second battle in the first level in the underworld....

I use 3* Soldier Eddie, Wicker dog King, and Wickerdog of Night....all level 60, all have talismans appropriate to their class, all level 30....

Now that I'm in an area where 2* shards actually drop though, I'm hoping to 4* all three of them soon...
    I just added you. When you get an empty slot, add me - WickedVase-5538

This may be common knowledge, but if you're trying to level a character or characters, you get more exp per unit the fewer units you take.

Also, I just had a 2* white evo shard drop from Battlefield (Normal) Cold, Bloody War. Huh.

OS
    Android
    Trystangst/Vaseodin I am finding that play style affects such things a lot - I don't get on with Mummy Eddie at all, and I tried a Trooper''s Visions and found him meh; same with vampire hunter (although I love his Special) Soldier is OK; the blue Eddies I've tried (wicker and Speedolight) are fab but squishy; I really love the red ones - original biker Eddie & Run to the Hills - & samurai will be ace once his sometimes-my-hits-don't-hurt bug is fixed, given what I've seen from playing with other people's Samurai's.

I think it's one of the joys of the game, that we can all find something different to love.

#OldHippy

Your units can definitely affect your playstyle - although there are plenty of units to allow just about any way to go about things.

I used the Ox Cultist as my healer a LOT, and he's very tanky. Though once I got Soldier Eddie's future skills unlocked, Ox Cultist really becomes redundant - his single target damage is OK, but his heals are weaker than Eddie's while costing 3 points to Eddie's 0. I'm still using him, but I am looking for a replacement (maybe I'll just beef up the talismans on my Soulless Demon).