Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

OS
    iOS

Save Trooper badges for next update?

Hey does anyone think i should save thoughts? After i heard that u would be able to buy eddies with trooper badges i thought of saving up but i forgot about that yesterday when i bought a useless assassin/gunner soul...

If grim reaper, wierd assassin eddie from title screen or wierd nordic looking eddie were available for trooper badges i would spend the next year saving badges for them...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    i think skillshards is the only way to spend badges wisely, regardless of the eddies, which may come

i wrote a short thread about badges yesterday

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...trooper-badges

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    It really depends how much you want a new Eddie, I suppose. As for myself, I haven't spent a single trooper point since I heard that there would be an Eddie available for them. If Trooper Eddie fails to impress, I can always spend what I've saved on skill shards anyway.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    It really depends how much you want a new Eddie, I suppose. As for myself, I haven't spent a single trooper point since I heard that there would be an Eddie available for them. If Trooper Eddie fails to impress, I can always spend what I've saved on skill shards anyway.
    Is there a trooper badge limit?
    mammy-7388

OS
    Android
    I don't know... if I hit one though, you can bet I'll start spending them!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    Android
    I'll only stop spending when I finish maxing the cyborg. Whatever comes next, let it come.
    I'm closing to 3 weeks and still haven't managed to level 4 freaking strength talismans....so if they say 50000 for a Trooper eddie i'll wait.

What we're doing with the talismans is mad, so I'm used to waiting now
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    You are not wrong, my friend...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

OS
    iOS
    I'm to scared to buy skill shards until at least a month from now. Be my luck I'll max out another toon and it will get nerfed then bamb a wast of more skill shards. I am going to wait till they are tired of swinging that nerf bat around. When they release pvp if I loose battles oh well. I'm going to become a hoarder until things settle down.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I'm to scared to buy skill shards until at least a month from now. Be my luck I'll max out another toon and it will get nerfed then bamb a wast of more skill shards. I am going to wait till they are tired of swinging that nerf bat around. When they release pvp if I loose battles oh well. I'm going to become a hoarder until things settle down.
    well they have announced which changes will appear, that's why i think it's okay to buy skillshards and use them on some characters. i will upgrade my soldier eddie since the skillshard black hole acrid smoke will be removed. although there are good arguments to wait, if you think some new eddies will be available in the tropper store and you want to buy them. maybe the price for skillshards will be reduced also or something totally new will be installed. so waiting is also reasonable. but i doubt that big changes will arise in the next tuning update.

anyway i wouldn't buy new eddies because it's likely that you can get them with the regular rare souls too.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i will upgrade my soldier eddie since the skillshard black hole acrid smoke will be removed.
    I must have missed this I have Acrid Smoke at 4 (obviously not by choice) so what happens to the skill shards wasted on it?