Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i will upgrade my soldier eddie since the skillshard black hole acrid smoke will be removed.
    I must have missed this I have Acrid Smoke at 4 (obviously not by choice) so what happens to the skill shards wasted on it?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Ian View Post
    I must have missed this I have Acrid Smoke at 4 (obviously not by choice) so what happens to the skill shards wasted on it?
    they will change acrid smoke so that it deals random damage instead of magic damage. so it's not so useless as before...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Hi Saulki,

They have been really good about talking about the changes comming and since I still don't have a general I'm not to worried. I just thinking the saving method will be best for me. I have 180 rare souls saved incase of new eddies or better rng. I am also hoping they might lowere the cost of skill shards I only have 34400 trooper points saved. The only problem I really see is that I will have to wait until they release sacrifice before I can do anything. Cause they said it would be a while before they increased the number of characters we can have. I am stuck until then.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Hi Saulki,

They have been really good about talking about the changes comming and since I still don't have a general I'm not to worried. I just thinking the saving method will be best for me. I have 180 rare souls saved incase of new eddies or better rng. I am also hoping they might lowere the cost of skill shards I only have 34400 trooper points saved. The only problem I really see is that I will have to wait until they release sacrifice before I can do anything. Cause they said it would be a while before they increased the number of characters we can have. I am stuck until then.

You ONLY have 34400 trooper points... Seems legit...

Also damn 180 rare souls, i bet u aint getting any 5* chars
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Started saving right before the update talk started. And almost all of my 4 & 5* toons I made in prep for sacrifice. I play allot.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    Started saving right before the update talk started. And almost all of my 4 & 5* toons I made in prep for sacrifice. I play allot.
    U bet u do... But who knows you might get to a couple thousand rare souls... Update might never come!

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    It will they said hopefully the end of next week. I have so many rare souls because in August I started a project to see what happens would get from a full stack of rare souls but it got postponed because of the update talk and because I didn't have the room for any more toons.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    It will they said hopefully the end of next week. I have so many rare souls because in August I started a project to see what happens would get from a full stack of rare souls but it got postponed because of the update talk and because I didn't have the room for any more toons.
    i got similar problems my character list is full and i don't want to sell any 3* because of sacrifice. so i have approx. 400 normal souls and 30 rare souls and i have no clue what to do with them. sacrifice won't happend so fast. as far as i know it won't be a feature ofthe next update, and i'm not sure if it's smart to wait for another 3 months till they release it. i will see what the next update will bring and decide afterwards...

damn, maybe i should have saved my trooperpoints also, i will go and kill myself if they really lower the prices for skillshards ;-)
    Last edited by slauki; 10-02-2016 at 08:11 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I dont think they will lower the prices, i think 5k for a skill shard is reasonable (but what do i know)

OS
    iOS
    Yea they didn't plan for hardcore players. I don't really think they will lower the skillshard cost I just don't have a toon I want to put skillshards on right now. I'm waiting to see the changes.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.