Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

5* Character Decision

I'm getting closer and closer to getting a 5* star character and I'm not sure which character to evolve. My options are
    Soldier Eddie (furthest away from 5*)
    Mummy Eddie
    Holy Smoke Eddie
    Masked Harpy
    or should I wait until I get another good character to evolve?

OS
    Android
    I'd wait for the soldier out of these, or if you get another good one in the process.

Do you have any other 5* eddies?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Definitely wait for the Soldier Eddie, or if you don't want to wait you can evolve Holy Smoke Eddie.

OS
    iOS
    No I do not have any other 5* eddies and thanks, I'm leaning more towards soldier eddie now However the rarity of the 3* yellow evo shards are killing me as I only have 3 out of 6. Any tips and how to get them? The highest Lord of Light level I can get to is 8, but even then I need ironite t complete them

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    No I do not have any other 5* eddies and thanks, I'm leaning more towards soldier eddie now However the rarity of the 3* yellow evo shards are killing me as I only have 3 out of 6. Any tips and how to get them? The highest Lord of Light level I can get to is 8, but even then I need ironite t complete them
    Good decision based on your current roster.

When the gunner dungeon opens in just about 8 hours keep playing 7 & 8 (since 8 is the highest you can complete now) over and over to get those last 3 shards.

You'll need to use ironite to refill your sands of times several times unless lady luck is on your side. But this is a safer use of Ironite than rare souls at the moment. Not to mention you might pull a rare soul or two while grinding for your shards. Best of luck.

OS
    iOS
    I say go soldier and then holy smoke, holy smoke needs a healer though imo, but u can get some pretty op healers like pharoah sun spirit (its a freaking 1 star) and hellhound, but soldier can handle himself, holy smoke cant
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Thanks! I'll probably use holy smoke more for his fury now that you mentioned that

OS
    Android
    Run the gunner dungeon for yellow (Soldier Eddie) shard.
    VII LVL is the best spot, spend some ironite for the sands if you need.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Good decision based on your current roster.

When the gunner dungeon opens in just about 8 hours keep playing 7 & 8 (since 8 is the highest you can complete now) over and over to get those last 3 shards.

You'll need to use ironite to refill your sands of times several times unless lady luck is on your side. But this is a safer use of Ironite than rare souls at the moment. Not to mention you might pull a rare soul or two while grinding for your shards. Best of luck.
    Lady luck was not on my side, lol. I got one 3* shard in the entire 24 hours.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    Lady luck was not on my side, lol. I got one 3* shard in the entire 24 hours.
    Well, crap. Sorry to hear my friend.