Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I think they're just "fake updates" where they make us belive they have fixed something when in reality they just added comments to the code lol

OS
    Android
    We'll see...patience.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Was hoping for more info on content additions or changes to the game. At this point it's getting very hard to be excited about logging in. I can collect souls that I can't open or get more mats for tailismans. But wait I can't even collect mats for the future because I am out of space. Meaning I can no longer grind productively.

I feel for the people with blue allied problem that why I just never use it. The people that can't log on have it the worst. I know the devs have made good progress with fixing bugs but if changes to the game don't happen soon people may have to take a long break from the game or just quit. Which is sad because I like the game I'm just getting to the point I can't do anything with it.

I don't mean to sound so negative I'm just at a bottleneck in the game. I have several 4&5* toons and only 1'open toon spot with 20 stacks regular souls a 145 rare souls save that I just can't open without wasting them. Gold is not a prob I stay around 29 to 30 mill. I just want some simple changes like opening up more character slots so the game is still fun until the content change happens. I need some thing to be excited about and to be honest bug fixes good but not exciting.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 09-27-2016 at 01:41 AM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    Android
    Well the info good or bad is in the general discussion forum
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Lies. We still cannot play the game without giving permission to storage and contacts! I call this BS!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Lies. We still cannot play the game without giving permission to storage and contacts! I call this BS!
    Giving permission to storage is normal,it need to save data for downloads/updates,requesting access for contacts is a trend not technical necessity,
    if you haven't realized already, people's contacts are going to be more valuable than gold in near future,facebook has done it so smoothly that people has no clue what they've got themselves into.
    anyway,not going to get into that topic,

if it is giving you BS,you give it back your BS (bluestack).

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Crashing upon starting a level is still not fixed. I hope they'll fix it in the next few days or I'll get grey hair before its time.
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    iOS
    Game updates: Remove old bug and replace them with new ones.

OS
    Android
    I still have a serious problem where the interface disappears during combat, especially when the enemy moves out of turn (like the counterattacks during the Warrior Lord of Light dungeon). The only thing you can do is forfeit the match. It happened to me FOUR TIMES IN A ROW today. Thanks for making me waste Sands of Time, Trooper Badges and TIME.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you for the info Leviathan! much appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Note: We are still working on compatibility with Android 7. We hope to have this solved very soon.
    To the entire team at Nodding Frog Limited: PLEASE MAKE THIS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. Here is a list of my troopers that I have hung onto that have been logged out of the game for 16 - 34 days now:

bOrck-7325
    CemalTheKing-6493
    Jennie-5128
    Minerusk-8416
    Puffan-4897
    ReginaMills-5564
    S3th-8281
    Wortex-4368

I can't speak for all of them, but I know for a fact some are affected by this very problem. It would seem that resolving this should be the most important thing right now.

Thank you for your attention to this,
    -B
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"