Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by vikirosen View Post
    I still have a serious problem where the interface disappears during combat, especially when the enemy moves out of turn (like the counterattacks during the Warrior Lord of Light dungeon). The only thing you can do is forfeit the match. It happened to me FOUR TIMES IN A ROW today. Thanks for making me waste Sands of Time, Trooper Badges and TIME.
    you know,that mostly happens with blue allied soldier,that's known issue,it has been discussed in several threads.
    doesn't mean it won't happen in other times without him,but remember not to take magus/blue Allied soldier to Rift.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    Thank you for the info Leviathan! much appreciated.

To the entire team at Nodding Frog Limited: PLEASE MAKE THIS THE HIGHEST PRIORITY. Here is a list of my troopers that I have hung onto that have been logged out of the game for 16 - 34 days now:

bOrck-7325
    CemalTheKing-6493
    Jennie-5128
    Minerusk-8416
    Puffan-4897
    ReginaMills-5564
    S3th-8281
    Wortex-4368

I can't speak for all of them, but I know for a fact some are affected by this very problem. It would seem that resolving this should be the most important thing right now.

Thank you for your attention to this,
    -B
    Damn i cant imagine how destroying it can be to be locked out of the game for a month, losing an assassin soul... Losing dat free ironite... Losing 34 DAYS OF FARMING
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Yeah no.... Now it freezes just loading a battle. Great. It worked fine for me (other than the nonexistent 3* evo runes) now it doesn't.
    Playing since the beginning, and I still DO NOT have these eddies:
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Current champ: Trooper.
    Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Don'tknow aabout you, but in sure most of us have the blue allied soldier as our best character.

I've been playing for months and I can't get SH*T for drops of anything useful. I play everyday and still only have 2 5* char - and one is summoned as 5* - can't get 3* anything, can't upgrade anyone. Sitting f*cking duck with only a blue soldier and cotd warrior. Sure its a good team but man this is so repetitive its stupid at this point.
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Don'tknow aabout you, but in sure most of us have the blue allied soldier as our best character
    Imo blue soldier is overused, unoriginal, boring and not fun to play (lets not mention he also looks like shit), i would rather play a challenging game while having fun over playing an easy game with no fun
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    we shouldn't forget that things are moving in the right direction. i can understand the frustration of some players, but i think the new team is making the best it can to fix the mentioned issues. but it takes some more time, and i think
    we should give them the time it takes to deal with the problems...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Right direction??? Now the game won't even load it doesn't even make it to the loading screen anymore.
    BTW nekrolium, i get that. But like i said i have no other good characters. No good talisman. I literally get crap drops every f*cking battle!
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    Android
    Yep it won't work at all. Guess I'll miss out on the daily rewards at the end of month once again. Might as well give up at this point
    Cyborg
    Shaman
    VHE
    Navigator
    Tailgunner
    Hollowed

Brewtus-1572

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Dank Brew View Post
    Right direction??? Now the game won't even load it doesn't even make it to the loading screen anymore.
    you may have realized by now,frustration is not going to help you in anyway,if game won't load at all that's obvious compatibility issue.
    that means,rest of us are not having same problem,look for alternatives until they resolve these compatibility issues,
    everyone knows about OS compatibility issues of this game,that's not limited to android 7.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Hi, after the update from yesterday, for me nothing has changed : crash when starting a level and still canno't buy assassin/gunner souls. so maybe the next update..