Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
    OS
    iOS
    I saw somewhere (not in time but on this forum !) that a DEV talked about an update which would fix the droprates and the talismans, color,... loots
    1) When will this update be deploy ?
    2) Will this update fix the soul pb ? (with a legendary soul you get a 4 star shit character, with a rare soul you get a 3 star dice...)
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    I saw somewhere (not in time but on this forum !) that a DEV talked about an update which would fix the droprates and the talismans, color,... loots
    1) When will this update be deploy ?
    2) Will this update fix the soul pb ? (with a legendary soul you get a 4 star shit character, with a rare soul you get a 3 star dice...)
    1) last info was, that they plan to implement the new update till end of the next week.
    2) according to the devs, that's not going to happend in the near future

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    OK, thanx. I'll wait till next week, I really need 3 stars evolution runes
    It would be a great idee to buy evo shard or runes with gold... I'm about 2 or 3 million gold... What should I do with that ? Open a bank ?
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    My game is working a whole lot better (hope I won't jinx it now ): I can open the game, in most cases it doesn't crash upon starting a level and I'm even able to use most of my Troopers without crashing. It happens from time to time that the game freezes, won't even start (error login), sometimes it crashes, but in general - it's working better for me and for that I am very thankful!

Why the hell did I brag when no one asked me?! Of course my game is no longer working, it's again crashing upon starting a level and I am able to use 3-4 (out of 27) Troopers successfully. Why, why, why did I brag?
    Feel free to add me: Rusalka-6140
    I'm a daily player, with a Child of the Damned (level 11 so far) set as a Champion. Every Trooper can feel free to message me and ask me to change the Champion
    The game crashes every (almost every) single time I try to use a fellow Trooper, so please know that I'm trying to be a good Trooper, but it's impossible with this bug.
    I do my best to pray/curse/swear/plead the game to let me finish a level

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sudjenica View Post
    Why the hell did I brag when no one asked me?! Of course my game is no longer working, it's again crashing upon starting a level and I am able to use 3-4 (out of 27) Troopers successfully. Why, why, why did I brag?
    did you try to clean up your inventory? i read somewhere, that this could cause some crashes, when it's too full. it sounds that it maybe too full, because the game workes fine for several days...but it's a pure guess...

but i would wait a little, since the update should be released this week. i hope there won't be any delays...

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    1) last info was, that they plan to implement the new update till end of the next week.
    About drop rate, is this update implemneted ?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by woodol View Post
    About drop rate, is this update implemneted ?
    yes, but look at this thread...

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...hlight=sparton