Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    You guys know that you can peek at your rare souls stacks without committing to opening them. At least on iOS, if you force-quit immediately after opening (all) your souls, then they will still be sitting there when you reboot. Only thing is, next time you open them, they will be the same thing (it's not like you can keep re-rolling the dice until you get what you want).
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    You guys know that you can peek at your rare souls stacks without committing to opening them. At least on iOS, if you force-quit immediately after opening (all) your souls, then they will still be sitting there when you reboot. Only thing is, next time you open them, they will be the same thing (it's not like you can keep re-rolling the dice until you get what you want).
    I think,everyone who were having severe crashing issues previously, noticed that , probably that scenario isn't limited to a specific OS ,i thought I've lost those souls as it is for trooper points when crashed.
    but i received those characters even in same order as it was the first time.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    Android
    Just dropped on FB that the update will be next week.
    Thursty-1116

OS
    Android
    Fingers crossed
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Please increase the drop rate of 2 stars red Rune for talismans. It is nearly impossibile to get one. Usually it needs something like 30 plays in designed levels or so to get one!

OS
    Android
    Thanks for keeping us posted! I haven't been able to farm 3* colorless evo shards well, even when borrowing Troopers' Champs, thus keeping my guys at 4* even this far into the game. My luck has been absolute crap in that area, and I'm glad to see changes coming soon to alleviate that, and allow me to focus my farming in certain areas in order to progress into the 5* stage of characters and open up the few upper difficulty areas I still lack. Keep up the awesome work!

same for me. I could update 6 or more red taliman to 5* but i got no 2* red evo runes since last 3 or more days. I farming the most time but nothing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by GayDaddyBear View Post
    same for me. I could update 6 or more red taliman to 5* but i got no 2* red evo runes since last 3 or more days. I farming the most time but nothing.
    Six? You have 54 3* Rainbow runes sitting around? Jumpin' Jehosephat!

Funny how experiences can differ. With the rifts playing high levels I've evolved five characters from 4* to 5* in the last five weeks or so - maybe one a week. I have 26 2* red runes just sitting there. Great Troopers help me get maybe three Skillshards a week

The holdup for me? 3* Rainbow runes. Evolving characters to 5* has kind of lost its luster for me because it's so hard to evolve the Talismans to support them. Doable, but SLOW
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Im so disappointed tonight after being such a loyal fan and customer. My whole family has accounts. We have spent hundreds of dollars on this game thru itunes. And tonight after months of playing we all saw a chance to get 3 star evolution shards. So we made it family game night. Except the makers do not allow anyone to pass level 8 as it just locks up everytime and you lose sands of time and borrowed characters. So after months and much money we still cant have even one day that allows us to upgrade 4 star 80 characters. Thats horrific customer service. Lost customer.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    Im so disappointed tonight after being such a loyal fan and customer. My whole family has accounts. We have spent hundreds of dollars on this game thru itunes. And tonight after months of playing we all saw a chance to get 3 star evolution shards. So we made it family game night. Except the makers do not allow anyone to pass level 8 as it just locks up everytime and you lose sands of time and borrowed characters. So after months and much money we still cant have even one day that allows us to upgrade 4 star 80 characters. Thats horrific customer service. Lost customer.
    Where you using the Blue Allied Soldier's reflect shield? That's a known issue that can cause the third level of the rift to crash. With that being said, it IS possible to get 3* shards on level 8. Not to mention tonights dungeon - the Gunner dungeon - is considered the most difficult.

I know you're really frustrated, but have to disagree with your statement. I've upgraded five characters to 5* in the last month thanks to the rift. I'd contact tech support - or stop using the BAS reflect shield if that's the cause.

Best of luck
    Nicko-0517