Page 4 of 19 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thank you very much again for the detailed information.

I think you mentioned some really great changes, that will make the game much more interesting in the future, this is superb.

i only dislike the reduction of the rare soul drops before sacrifice is available. many endgame players play only to get some new good
    characters, and they are really hard to get. even if one rare soul drops (i estimated a chance of 7% in level X of the dungeons) most of the time you get crap.
    so if they drop even less often, the chances would be drasticly decreased to get a great character. i think this is really bad, particulary for endgame/hardcore players,
    who are most likely to spend some real money.

a second thing that isn't mentioned untill now is the skillshard problematic. i think skillshards are way to hard to get. the only realistic chance is to spend 5000 badges in the
    trooperstore. and if the rare souls drops less often, more people will have to buy more trooper souls. but how should it be possible to get the skillshards then? it would be nice
    if you could add a possibility to get them or to increase the dropchances in the secret levels or even let them drop in the dungeon 2% of the time.

it would be nice, if you could consider this. but i'm happy anyway, that you listen to us and that things will be better soon :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    I'm certainly not in tune with the long term business goals of this game, but I do however agree with slauki ->it would be fantastic, even if the drop rate is absurdly low, to have a chance at a skill shard now and then from the regular maps and dungeons. It was also mentioned about the rare souls but I'll state it again to clarify: it would be great for an improved chance at a rare character.
    Thanks again

I'll start posting bugs again in the bug forum, and leave them out of this thread. Thanks again for the communication and the update, I was getting worried this game was getting dropped.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I use all my 50 troopers daily. When I'm done I'll often use ironite to play the dungeons (even on days I don't really need the class shards) in order to farm rare souls. Even now without the decreased drop rates I don't get them too often. For me, this will actually reduce incentive for me to play extra.

I understand you mentioned there will be future dailies and PVP rewards, but the gap we are in is a lonely desolate place and taking away the perks makes it more so. May I suggest you wait to decrease this amount until you actually have those other options in place?
    I don't think the rare soul rate was reduced by a lot, but I can look at the delta and get back to you. I mainly wanted to throw it out there that it's changing because I know it did change.

Quote Originally Posted by Monte47 View Post
    However, all I'm reading is that if your characters have plateaued, and you are out of higher starred characters to borrow, the only way to evolve is to spend a bunch of ironite reviving on levels 7-9 of LOL, and MAYBE you'll get 3 star evo or a rare soul that will be a 3 star anyway.
    Some dungeons are more punishing than others depending on what your team is, but if you have a team of 4 star characters at level 80 with favourable or neutral classes for that dungeon and their talismans are between 3-4 star, it should be fairly doable to clear floor 7.

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Also, U BETTER REMOVE EXPLOSIVE AND CYCLONE SHIELD OUT OF THE SECRET LOCATION DROPS!!! and maybe add some more color the the shards and runes dropped...
    I don't think we did any direct changes to secret locations for this pass.

We do want to revisit talisman abilities to make them more interesting/appealing. At least the Death Mark set has gotten a bit of an indirect buff with the mark changes.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    a second thing that isn't mentioned untill now is the skillshard problematic. i think skillshards are way to hard to get. the only realistic chance is to spend 5000 badges in the
    trooperstore. and if the rare souls drops less often, more people will have to buy more trooper souls. but how should it be possible to get the skillshards then? it would be nice
    if you could add a possibility to get them or to increase the dropchances in the secret levels or even let them drop in the dungeon 2% of the time.
    Skill shards are definitely a really powerful item for fully unlocking your characters' potential, which is why they're so scarce. However, we removed the weekly restrictions on trooper items partially because we felt that that is the better short term solution at the moment (on top of being able to get them from secret locations).

OS
    iOS
    Are the skill effects of some of the broken talismans getting fixed? I.e. My energy and thief talismans do not steal power or fury, I realize currently they "generate" more at the moment than you'd be capable of "stealing" after a fix, but if it means I get to finally put my foot on some of the bad guys throats, I'll take the nerf lol. These talismans have accounted for exactly a month of farming for me and 81 3* rainbow runes, and probably somewhere around 10 million in gold lol. In addition, probably 50 million in gold that I could have earned by instead farming the rifts for shards. The numbers are pretty staggering....
    I'm impressed so far with a lot of the changes.
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I don't think we did any direct changes to secret locations for this pass.

We do want to revisit talisman abilities to make them more interesting/appealing. At least the Death Mark set has gotten a bit of an indirect buff with the mark changes.
    nOOOOOOooooooooo...
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-27-2016 at 03:43 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I don't have anything specific to add as I will wait for the update to see how gameplay is affected. I do want to thank the developers for taking the time to provide detailed information on what the next update will contain.

OS
    iOS
    Just asking, when is the update going live???
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I cannot thank the devs enough for taking time out of their work day to talk to us candidly as well, it's a nice treat for players I feel.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 09-27-2016 at 10:09 PM.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Thanks Sparton!

Here's one for your consideration, the Prisoner has a very awesome passive but his basic attack deals magic attack while his power ability deals physical attack. thus I'm finding it hard for him to deal decent damage at Lv100 either Magic or Attack stats up.

So do consider changing his basic attack to physical attack instead.
    Hi Kaijester,

The Prisoner's basic attack deals true damage, which is intended, but it was missing the ATK scaling. This will indeed be one of the fixes included in the next patch and that should help with his damage considerably.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Just asking, when is the update going live???
    We don't have an exact date yet, but within the next few weeks.

-Kaz