Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    indeed it will be a temporary dilemma, so is the need to
    collect rare character too...currently I'm left with a handful of characters that I really want and with so many characters that I want to skill up.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I'm not suggesting to scrap Sacrifice, I'm suggesting extra option. So people can choose Devote or Sacrifice. If I get an extra Cyborg Eddie I would choose to increase his skill set.
    it would really be very nice to have some kind of choice. would really love it...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Been testing the problem with Angel of Fear (AOF) Passive ability which is gain extra turn for all allies if player team made the first kill.

It appear that sometimes this does not happen so I did some testing and found that:

Ally/Eddie attacks and made 1st kill and AOF have not taken turn: no extra turns, passive not activated.

AOF attacks and made 1st kill: gain extra turns, passive activated.

AOF attacks while Ally/Eddie made 1st kill: gain extra turns, passive activated.

Conclusion: AOF have to take his turn for his passive to function.

Hope that helps with fixing the bug.

OS
    iOS
    Thanks for information on the upcoming updates. Great feed back. I didn't see any information on the drop rates of certain tailismans (I might have missed it). I just completed 250 runs on shadows of the wickerman trying to get burning and guard tailismans. I got 1 of each out of all those runs and they were the wrong type haha. Will this drop rate be addressed? Again sorry is I missed a post about this.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Sacrifice question...

If I evolve a 4* Wickerman Eddie to 5* then sacrifice him, is that the same as sacrificing a 5* at drop Eddie?

OS
    Android
    indeed it will be a temporary dilemma, so is the need to
    collect rare character too...currently I'm left with a handful of characters that I really want and with so many characters that I want to skill up.
    Heck, if I could trade in duplicate characters for 3-star rainbow shards, I'd be thrilled.

Been testing the problem with Angel of Fear (AOF) Passive ability which is gain extra turn for all allies if player team made the first kill. [...]
    Awesome writeup; I've logged this for our programmers to investigate. I'm guessing based on the nature of this bug that it probably won't be in the tuning patch, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    I didn't see any information on the drop rates of certain tailismans (I might have missed it). I just completed 250 runs on shadows of the wickerman trying to get burning and guard tailismans. I got 1 of each out of all those runs and they were the wrong type haha. Will this drop rate be addressed?
    We weren't too specific about it, but that's the last part of the campaign reward changes about drastically simplifying how many talismans are dropping and where they're dropping. What we currently have set for the tuning patch is the usual stages will drop all of the talismans we've set them to drop with fairly equal chances, then anything that's in secret locations would only be in secret locations. With this, some of the talismans that used to drop that are uncommonly used (such as Resistance Talisman, Warp Talisman, Thorn Talisman, and a few others) are no longer going to drop anywhere and will be rebalanced and reintroduced at a later date with other features.

Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    Sacrifice question...

If I evolve a 4* Wickerman Eddie to 5* then sacrifice him, is that the same as sacrificing a 5* at drop Eddie?
    We're still working out the specific rules for the sacrifice feature, so I can't give you an exact answer on that right now. We do know we will want to reward you in some fashion based on the investment you've put into a sacrificed character, though.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

We weren't too specific about it, but that's the last part of the campaign reward changes about drastically simplifying how many talismans are dropping and where they're dropping. What we currently have set for the tuning patch is the usual stages will drop all of the talismans we've set them to drop with fairly equal chances, then anything that's in secret locations would only be in secret locations. With this, some of the talismans that used to drop that are uncommonly used (such as Resistance Talisman, Warp Talisman, Thorn Talisman, and a few others) are no longer going to drop anywhere and will be rebalanced and reintroduced at a later date with other features.
    Hi Sparton, would it be possible to estimate roughly, when the tuning patch will be released? Don't want to be impatient but...well... i'm just curious :-) (guess i'm not the only one).
    Anyway, i think it's better to take enough time to release something really good, than to release something unfinished.
    Last edited by slauki; 09-30-2016 at 11:59 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    Hi Sparton, would it be possible to estimate roughly, when the tuning patch will be released? Don't want to be impatient but...well... i'm just curious :-) (guess i'm not the only one).
    Anyway, i think it's better to take enough time to release something really good, than to release something unfinished.
    We are targeting a release for this Tuning Patch late next week. No promises, but that's our goal at least.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We are targeting a release for this Tuning Patch late next week. No promises, but that's our goal at least.

-Kaz
    Name:  yay.jpg
Views: 310
Size:  65.7 KB

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)