Page 12 of 19 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thanks a lot Sparton, you are the man. One more quick, will mandatory blue slot on Mummy be changed to green or not, just to know which set to pick for upgrade? Thanks a lot

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    If I rember right when you level it's not an extra 80 sands it is just a refill. So if you were at 75 sands then leveled you would just bet back to 80. I am almost positive about this cause I remember making sure I did not refill when I was close to leveling. Also when you hit 99/100 level there are no more free sands.
    Thanks for your reply Eagleknight, usually I don't refill when I was close to leveling but in the heat of the moment I did not pay attention...
    join me in game: vgta99-8855
    Lot of Champions 5*
    EDDIES

GRE,SOLE,ME,SE
    SOLDIERS
    ABB,AOF,COTD,AG,ABB,NOL,CR,CG,AS,PDK,AOP,AS,ABB,UR,COC,GS

OS
    iOS
    Hi, thank you for the information ! waiting for the updates

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Another suggestion after numerous annoying LG phone boot loop upon starting a battle and game loading freezes...

Both Sands of Time and Trooper Badges are gone in the event of game freeze, crashes or due to shitty LG phone.
    We understand that is fair to deter players from force closing a losing game to regain the costs but can that be changed that only Sands of Time is lost?
    Hi, yes it would be really appreciate that when the game crash (still happening for me (IOS) 5/8 times /day just after starting a battle), you loose only the sands of time and not the trooper points which are priceless.

3 monthes : average : 5 crash a day : 11250 troopers points lost

OS
    iOS
    Is the drop rate of rare characters from souls changing? Most of the end game players have stopped spending souls at the moment due to the rare character drop rate being absurdly low ->it doesn't appear to be worth purchasing souls at this point either unfortunately.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Is the drop rate of rare characters from souls changing? Most of the end game players have stopped spending souls at the moment due to the rare character drop rate being absurdly low ->it doesn't appear to be worth purchasing souls at this point either unfortunately.
    There's also the hope that Sacrifice will let me turn those 3* dupes into something useful so from my perspective no harm in hoarding souls in the short - mid term.

OS
    Android
    Totally If you have any spare Eddies, just put them in the game to level them up for free... I've got, like, six or seven so far, 4* 80

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Baba-8301 View Post
    There's also the hope that Sacrifice will let me turn those 3* dupes into something useful so from my perspective no harm in hoarding souls in the short - mid term.
    the only thing that i'm afraid of, is that sacrifice is several months away. in this case many of us couldn't open one single soul. that's a little frustrating. maybe it would be a shortterm solution to increase the character slots, but i'm afraid that eagleknight would fill them also in 30 minutes, if they increase it to 200 :-). so sarcifice is needed for the hardcore players, but i understand, that this is not the biggest problem atm.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    the only thing that i'm afraid of, is that sacrifice is several months away. in this case many of us couldn't open one single soul. that's a little frustrating. maybe it would be a shortterm solution to increase the character slots, but i'm afraid that eagleknight would fill them also in 30 minutes, if they increase it to 200 :-). so sarcifice is needed for the hardcore players, but i understand, that this is not the biggest problem atm.
    I think that this "save everything for the future" paranoia is going a little bit too far, maybe in 3 months we are not playing the game anymore, or we could be dead.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    I think that this "save everything for the future" paranoia is going a little bit too far, maybe in 3 months we are not playing the game anymore, or we could be dead.
    You have an awesome point....