Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    This is great news. Thank you so much for all the work being done! I am pretty stuck now on Underworld Hard and this looks like I'll finally be able to gather the tools I need to progress.

Oops the basic deals true damage and scale with Magic and Special which somehow became Magic damage in the back of my head. Good to hear the fixes!

Thanks Kaz!

OS
    iOS
    I apologize if this has been discussed somewhere else. I didn't see it anywhere.

Could we possibly get any information about how sacrifice will work? I'm guessing 5 star characters will give you a better shot at something good than 4 or 3 star ones. I guess all I'm wondering at this point is should I bother maxing their level? If a Lv 1 character gives you the same chance as a Lv 100 then I'll use my resources elsewhere.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I apologize if this has been discussed somewhere else. I didn't see it anywhere.

Could we possibly get any information about how sacrifice will work? I'm guessing 5 star characters will give you a better shot at something good than 4 or 3 star ones. I guess all I'm wondering at this point is should I bother maxing their level? If a Lv 1 character gives you the same chance as a Lv 100 then I'll use my resources elsewhere.
    The current plan is that higher star and level characters will gain you more from Sacrifice than lower star and level characters. So both the Star Tier AND Level will matter.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    Cool. Good to know. Thanks for the quick reply!
    MrFreeze-6530

Okay the share prices for Shards and Evolution material just went through the roof.

With our limited Trooper Badges and pending more Trooper Badges reward, it will be good to have a special event that can earn skill shard. Maybe this event will only open once a week, and battle through like 100 rounds for it...make it tedious, make it fun!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Maybe one more slot for skill shard and stun chance increase on General if you lower it all the way to 15%? Or just leave it on 20-25... I agree current would be too much, although I see no problem with that, but since my best line-up consists of him and magus allied soldier, this really is a hard blow. Btw, have you considered rescaling Mummy Eddie's attacks? Once upon a time I upgraded it to 5* just to never use it again since the damage with five 5* and one 4* talisman was, if I remember well, around 1500... No skill shards though, but still... Almost maxed out, that is really low... Thanks in advance...
    I second the Mummy Eddie notion. At least boost the damage from his Fury or (better yet) change his required blue talisman slot (kind of useless) to a green one, at minimum. In fact, allowing that last slot to be green would greatly improve Mummy Eddie's usefulness without making him over powered. He's my favorite character, but I do feel he needs a bit of a buff.

OS
    iOS
    A tuning question and a suggestion:

1. Have you reduced the drop rate for general 3* evo runes?

A day of grinding maybe deals me 1 at best lately in Underworld Madness -and I need to upgrade lots of talismans. Seems like I used to get more.

2. The legendary souls should only summon 5* souls

They are sooooooooooooo rare that is a bitter disappointment to finally get one and then get a dupe 4* character. That's exactly how I felt when I purchased a legendary soul and got a 4* pyro soldier that still sits on my bench. I was fortunate when I completed the underworld campaign to pull a warrior COTD, but many were not as lucky.

Seriously, please consider this. It would remove a lot of frustration and properly reward progress and purchases.

Edit: I just saw this after I posted -another disappointed player over the legendary soul.
    Last edited by BillLion; 09-28-2016 at 11:57 AM.

The other player that was disappointed had 3 other 5* characters and 8 other 4*. Doesn't the joy of getting those from a simple rare soul outweighs that single bitter experience?