Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    A bit more insight on the AoF bug: [...]
    I've appended that info to the bug for that. Thanks for the extra insight!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Both Sands of Time and Trooper Badges are gone in the event of game freeze, crashes or due to shitty LG phone.
    We understand that is fair to deter players from force closing a losing game to regain the costs but can that be changed that only Sands of Time is lost?
    Unfortunately, on our end, there's no way to distinguish between force closing to regain costs when losing and crashing due to a phone issue (or forcing a crash to make it seem like you had a phone issue and are trying to regain costs...). We do have a lot of memory optimizations being worked on that we're just needing extra time to ensure is thoroughly checked before submitting live (side benefit of such optimizations: loading into combat/my team screens will also be quicker and more stable for all devices).

We definitely feel for players running into a lot of crashing issues, though. Once PVP is out, we may revisit how we want to handle start-of-match costs, but we don't want to introduce risk into PVP (since it'll use similar fairness/anti-cheat mechanisms).

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    One more quick, will mandatory blue slot on Mummy be changed to green or not, just to know which set to pick for upgrade? Thanks a lot
    Mummy Eddie is still a pretty magic-y character, so we want him to still have his one blue slot to encourage using either singular Magus talismans or potentially a Magus set. We don't want all one colour to be the norm for most characters' talisman slots.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Is the drop rate of rare characters from souls changing? Most of the end game players have stopped spending souls at the moment due to the rare character drop rate being absurdly low ->it doesn't appear to be worth purchasing souls at this point either unfortunately.
    There's no major changes planned for this right now, and besides there being one exception (noted below), there actually haven't been major changes since the game went worldwide. That said, two related things on that subject:

• As new characters are added as soul rewards, the odds of other characters within that rarity will be adjusted accordingly (this change occurred when we added the Lord of Light minions to the souls)
    • There is an unfortunate bug where the Rare Gunner/Assassin Soul can drop a 4 star Warrior Troll (discovered due to a customer service report). This will be fixed in the tuning push, but if this happens to you before then, use the in-game support button to report the issue to have that rectified.

All that said, the Daily Challenges update will have some opportunities to get some one time souls, and PVP will also introduce the ability to buy more souls with it's currency (similar to the Trooper store tab). Most new features and content, as they arrive, will introduce some opportunity for you to crack open more souls. And if the randomness of souls is not your thing, we have Sacrifice and Character Shards as upcoming features for alternate ways of getting top tier characters.

OS
    iOS
    Crap -I just opened my 8 rare souls I was saving since I saw drop rate wasn't changing and got 8 more dup 3*s. Learn my lesson people -don't do it!

OS
    iOS
    Thank you sir for the clarification. It's great news.

Edit: I can't wait for the thread where everyone opens up our banked 1000 souls at the same time. :P
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 10-06-2016 at 06:21 PM.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Yes, despite my self-inflicted pain -the clarification is much appreciated

Thanks for all the updates Sparton!

Just one thing, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I have been having trouble with the trooper store, for over a week now I am not able to buy anything from there. I heard some people had the same issue and it was related to the inventory (shards, runes, etc) being full. Nut I tried selling a few stacks and it did't work. I am still unable to buy anything from the trooper store

Thank you sir for the clarification. It's great news.

Edit: I can't wait for the thread where everyone opens up our banked 1000 souls at the same time. :P
    EagleKnight!! HAHAHA

OS
    iOS
    I just burned my 24 rare souls and got an allied general and a blue bat.....
    Omg that was lucky! I've been waiting forever for these two characters! Now for the rare gunners...
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    I just burned my 24 rare souls and got an allied general and a blue bat.....
    Omg that was lucky! I've been waiting forever for these two characters! Now for the rare gunners...
    Congrats!! With your Cyborg Eddie you'll be unstoppable!

OS
    iOS
    Haha I only have 211 rare souls right now. My problem is I can't risk opening them because I have no character slots. I was hoping sacrifice would be soon to solve my problems. All I can do is keep saving until either I get more slots or sacrifice occurs. There are so many toons I want to get but I'm stuck. I guess I could take a break for a while but I like it but it the game too much.

I know I can't be the only one not wanting to sell toons for gold.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-06-2016 at 08:04 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

By the way, Sparton...is that you on my trooper list? Wickedvase-5538