Page 17 of 19 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Where you using the Blue Allied Soldier's reflect shield? That's a known issue that can cause the third level of the rift to crash. With that being said, it IS possible to get 3* shards on level 8. Not to mention tonights dungeon - the Gunner dungeon - is considered the most difficult.

I know you're really frustrated, but have to disagree with your statement. I've upgraded five characters to 5* in the last month thanks to the rift. I'd contact tech support - or stop using the BAS reflect shield if that's the cause.

Best of luck
    Well said. FYI: I got a 3* gunner and 3* rainbow shard from level 8 dungeons last night. Good luck getting this resolved.

Quote Originally Posted by Derthona13 View Post
    Please increase the drop rate of 2 stars red Rune for talismans. It is nearly impossibile to get one. Usually it needs something like 30 plays in designed levels or so to get one!
    Hard difficulty of certain worlds will be the ideal place to find the 2 star evo runes, based on their colour. The Drop Info button will tell you what the idea reward is once the tuning update goes out (and I'll summarize it in a new patch notes thread once things are finalized and good to release).

OS
    iOS
    hi sparton, i believe you mentioned that there will be some talisman drop rearrangement as well. currently i cannot seem to get any burning talismans on ailing kingdom and no thief / energy on KoTS. i played a lot but not a single one. Also, will there be talisman bug fixes as well ? for example - energy talisman : gains power but does not lower the power of enemy team (description says : steal power). same with thief in terms of fury. thanks again
    cheers

OS
    Android
    Sparton, also if someone could do anything about the non-stop spam...its getting out of hand. Make someone an admin or sth
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Sparton, also if someone could do anything about the non-stop spam...its getting out of hand. Make someone an admin or sth
    Yes, please take back the ownership of this official forum.

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    hi sparton, i believe you mentioned that there will be some talisman drop rearrangement as well. currently i cannot seem to get any burning talismans on ailing kingdom and no thief / energy on KoTS. i played a lot but not a single one.
    Yes, there are adjustments coming on the way for this. We will list out a lot of the changes with the final patch notes. In general, we're doing away with the concept of "really rare talismans"; they're either generally available in a world, available as part of the pool of possible talismans from secret locations, or are being temporarily removed until we adjust them and reintroduce them in future worlds.

(We aren't removing ones that are really popular, mind you. Just some ones that give set stats that seem unappealing and things like the much maligned Explosion Shield talismans.)

Quote Originally Posted by maxdeviations View Post
    Also, will there be talisman bug fixes as well ? for example - energy talisman : gains power but does not lower the power of enemy team (description says : steal power). same with thief in terms of fury. thanks again
    cheers
    There are some fixes, but I don't think they include the two set effects you're referencing.

Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Sparton, also if someone could do anything about the non-stop spam...its getting out of hand.
    Like I mentioned before, I'm nuking things as I stumble across them, but I don't have power to do much past that, personally.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yes, there are adjustments coming on the way for this. We will list out a lot of the changes with the final patch notes. In general, we're doing away with the concept of "really rare talismans"; they're either generally available in a world, available as part of the pool of possible talismans from secret locations, or are being temporarily removed until we adjust them and reintroduce them in future worlds.
    Is that actually 'temporarily removed' as in removed from the players who have and use them or is it 'temporarily removed from dropping in worlds' and we still get to use the ones we have?

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    Is that actually 'temporarily removed' as in removed from the players who have and use them or is it 'temporarily removed from dropping in worlds' and we still get to use the ones we have?
    Temporarily removed from dropping in worlds.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Temporarily removed from dropping in worlds.
    So no worries about talismans like warp set disappearing from inventory or a character that has them? I've been holding off upgrading some sets to 5 stars just in case.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    whats the deal with warp ? i dont think its any good. m i missing something ?