Page 3 of 19 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    Don't forget to fix the graphic bug (for some phones?) which Pharaoh Dog King looks exactly like Pharaoh Dog, without wings.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Here's one for your consideration, the Prisoner has a very awesome passive but his basic attack deals magic attack while his power ability deals physical attack. thus I'm finding it hard for him to deal decent damage at Lv100 either Magic or Attack stats up.

So do consider changing his basic attack to physical attack instead.
    Yeah, his thing does seem a bit odd, especially since his basic attack says it should be doing true damage (which should scale with attack and magic... but his skill says it scales with magic and special?). I'll have to delve into his innards and see if there's just a communication problem and/or do some tuning fixes for him, too.

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    The main thing I'm concerned about is the reduction of rare souls from time rift dungeons.

Where do we get them then? Only ironite? Rare souls seem to be yielding fewer premium characters so reducing them seems like it will be much harder to get new ones.
    You'll still get them from the time rift, just not as often. You can also get them from most secret locations, with a progressively higher chance the longer the cooldown is.

And yes, ironite is an option, which you can pay for, but there's still ironite earnable from secret locations, rarely from killed enemies pretty much anywhere in the game, and soon more daily and weekly opportunities from Daily Challenges and PVP, so we hope that you'll still be able to get an influx over time regardless of how you play.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I'd just throw in I figured a 50-33% reflect all change would be nice with a cost adjustment (raise) put in with it, but then again I don't have access to the database regarding how all battles have worked out regarding that.

[...]

If using reflect all were more limited by the cost, the skill could be kept (at less than 50% of course) yet not used as a total game changer overall.
    Yeah, I actually convinced Kaz that we should allow it to have it's moderate cost with a more reduced effect instead of keeping how potent it is but raising the cost. It definitely became too much of an answer against strong attackers when they would just beat themselves to death, so we hope that the Magus Allied Soldier still has it's place at softening blows and dealing respectable damage with it's basic, but you pay for damage output if you really want to use that energy skill a lot. Hopefully we can have more strong defensive skill characters added so he's not popular out of nearly necessity; there's some good options at higher rarities, and a fair few options with Block (including the 3 star Dog of War), but we could use more alternatives.

Quote Originally Posted by PsychoEddie View Post
    I'd like to see some sort of Rare Soul calculation that includes what I've already gotten from Rare Souls like:

Each Character Rare Soul includes a 20% (OR WHATEVER) chance of producing a character that I, as an individual player, has not had.
    This is the sort of thing we want to try and solve with the upcoming Sacrifice feature, where you're either trading up duplicates or other fodder for more specialized/valuable souls, among other possible rewards.

Since beneficial removal will work on Ghost effect in the pending changes, will "Block Beneficial Effects" be able to block Ghost effect too?
    That's the idea, yeah. One more option for neutralizing the Magus Lord of Light, or to be weary of in PVP if you want to rely on Ghost for Carriage Rider Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalWarrior View Post
    Are you saying,you'll be pre-releasing the update to the forum members,so we can try out for bugs/stability issues and give our feedback before you post it live in playstores!.
    Right now, it's mainly a matter of wanting to just start the discussion with players before it goes live, and then if there's perhaps something glaring that's missed/mistake that we've made/etc we may have the opportunity to ensure it's fixed before actually being released to players. Mostly though, we just want to make it a habit to inform the community sooner, both because we want to share information with you guys that you would appreciate heads up on and to help plan for changes with characters you have if you want to start building up new teams to try out new combos, for example.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Also, some characters have skill shard upgrades that don't make sense. I can't think of other examples (they are out there) except the Sentinel Soulless demon and Pharaoh Eddie. Demon's "Brace" skill gets a damage boost on 2 of 3 of your skill shard upgrades. The problem is that there is no damage dealt with that skill. It is purely a defensive skill. Same for "Entomb" from Pharaoh Eddie.
    For both of those characters, the intent is that the skill ups increase the effect potency (so Sentinel Soulless Demons' DEF and MR increases are stronger, or Pharaoh Eddie's next DEF-based move gets even more of a multiplier). The reason these character fixes aren't listed yet in this tuning batch is we're still working on ensuring the code handles that properly, and we're not sure if the changes we have in motion properly fix that yet. In any case, once the fix for functionality/communication is out, you'll get the benefit of the levels gained for said skills.

If you do see other characters with that kind of thing, do let us know and we'll at least make sure we add it to our list of known issues for characters.

Thanks for all the comments guys! Just to clarify, feel free to discuss character stuff in the other thread; I originally intended to just have all the discussion in here, but decided at the last minute that it might be better to split subjects into different threads and didn't correct that message in a flurry of edits for the posts when I had issues getting the images for changes corrected.

Thanks for the clarifications and opening up the other thread for discussion. (I was still thinking of using my Modly power to move the other reply posts here...)

OS
    Android
    Maybe one more slot for skill shard and stun chance increase on General if you lower it all the way to 15%? Or just leave it on 20-25... I agree current would be too much, although I see no problem with that, but since my best line-up consists of him and magus allied soldier, this really is a hard blow. Btw, have you considered rescaling Mummy Eddie's attacks? Once upon a time I upgraded it to 5* just to never use it again since the damage with five 5* and one 4* talisman was, if I remember well, around 1500... No skill shards though, but still... Almost maxed out, that is really low... Thanks in advance...

OS
    iOS

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB
    Right now, it's mainly a matter of wanting to just start the discussion with players before it goes live, and then if there's perhaps something glaring that's missed/mistake that we've made/etc we may have the opportunity to ensure it's fixed before actually being released to players. Mostly though, we just want to make it a habit to inform the community sooner, both because we want to share information with you guys that you would appreciate heads up on and to help plan for changes with characters you have if you want to start building up new teams to try out new combos, for example.
    Today,i already thanked in advance for your sincere post and was confident you'd respond back.
    Intentions! that's what count in my book,success and failure are not always in our hands.
    Though,it is the best solution,but that's not an easy feat to accomplish for a live product,when your testers are in fact users.

I wish all the success for the future endeavours of this project.

Thanks for the clarifications and opening up the other thread for discussion. (I was still thinking of using my Modly power to move the other reply posts here...)
    I request to admins of the forum,to practice the method we apply for our troopers,remove who are inactive
    and add who are active everyday, To lead the forum,please grant access 'Kaijester' to admin/supermoderator group so that he can perform his tasks effectively, also don't forget to appreciate him for his activeness and effort which he deserves.

that being said,

Mr Kaijester,excellent thinking! please start splitting threads and sort them to a new thread/merge into proper section accordingly,thus keep this Sparton's thread as relevant as he intented,including my this post if necessary.
    that'd be very very helpful for everyone,thanks.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Rare soul drop rate reduced to balance the value of dungeons vs using Trooper. Does that means a lot of players are farming LOL dungeons and neglect the use of Champion Trooper?

How does reducing the drop rate help?

Personally I will ensure that the 50 Champion Troopers are used daily while I farm the dungeons as much as I can.
    Thank you Sparton for responding to my question about rare souls, but K's comment was also on my mind. I use all my 50 troopers daily. When I'm done I'll often use ironite to play the dungeons (even on days I don't really need the class shards) in order to farm rare souls. Even now without the decreased drop rates I don't get them too often. For me, this will actually reduce incentive for me to play extra.

I understand you mentioned there will be future dailies and PVP rewards, but the gap we are in is a lonely desolate place and taking away the perks makes it more so. May I suggest you wait to decrease this amount until you actually have those other options in place?

Thanks so much for listening and engaging with us!

OS
    iOS

Updates

I'm glad you are working in the game, thank you for updating us. However, all I'm reading is that if your characters have plateaued, and you are out of higher starred characters to borrow, the only way to evolve is to spend a bunch of ironite reviving on levels 7-9 of LOL, and MAYBE you'll get 3 star evo or a rare soul that will be a 3 star anyway. I love this game, will continue to play, but I really can't go anywhere without spending money, and I've already given you probably a hundred bucks on ironite.

OS
    iOS
    Its good to see the campaign becoming more important...

Also, U BETTER REMOVE EXPLOSIVE AND CYCLONE SHIELD OUT OF THE SECRET LOCATION DROPS!!! and maybe add some more color the the shards and runes dropped...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB
    ...or other fodder...
    HEY I RESEMBLE THAT COMMENT!!!

Thank you very much Sparton for the introduction, the update, and the continued discussion and replys you have provided. I am looking forward to the continued expansion of this game.

Up the Irons!
    Last edited by Bryan-3528; 09-27-2016 at 01:17 PM.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, thanks to Sparton for the info. Keep it up guys.