Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Perhaps. I know the other 2 5* characters I drew from rare souls certainly made me happy. But he didn't provoke my post, I just added his experience on after I saw it as an example.

Lots of folks on the thread I linked to did not have any 5* characters and that was their best chance. Yes, I know they can evolve them, but that doesn't give them a chance to get one of the elite characters.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    Perhaps. I know the other 2 5* characters I drew from rare souls certainly made me happy. But he didn't provoke my post, I just added his experience on after I saw it as an example.

Lots of folks on the thread I linked to did not have any 5* characters and that was their best chance. Yes, I know they can evolve them, but that doesn't give them a chance to get one of the elite characters.
    without those chars the game is unbeatable and there isn't a way to buy a legendary soul, for current state its the last level it should have come with something special
    PS: I played the game since it got release at least 60 games a day

A player has posted before that the game is beatable without elite characters and with 4* characters as long as you upgrade the right talisman.

Soldier Eddie is the key to beating the Beast.

OS
    iOS
    The game is beatable using 3* characters evolved to 4* or 5*. It's about maxing talismans and picking the right team. The best native 5* characters just make it easier. Admittedly getting the level 50 talismans is a lot more of a challenge than it used to be...

OS
    Android
    The droprate are already been modified?
    I spent today 2 sand of time hourglasses on Magus Dungeon lvl VIII and got no 3*shards or soul.
    Ddrak-3166

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    A player has posted before that the game is beatable without elite characters and with 4* characters as long as you upgrade the right talisman.

with my friend corrupt general, my samurai eddie, and the wicker man, I use revive 3 or 4 times, and I got soldier Eddie with 2 star now its 4 stars(I am not using it since I have better eddie)
    all of my talisman are at least 3* , my samurai eddie have 4 of 5 star talisman and 2 of 4 star talisman and all of his skills are level 5

Got a few Rare Souls and 3* Evo Shards from Magus, can't feel a change on drop rate. But I am farming tier10..

OS
    iOS
    With our limited Trooper Badges and pending more Trooper Badges reward, it will be good to have a special event that can earn skill shard. Maybe this event will only open once a week, and battle through like 100 rounds for it...make it tedious, make it fun!
    Now THAT is a cool suggestion! 100 rounds, starting from lvl 1 1* enemies all the way till u reach a madness beast! Make it a daily thing, lets say u reach round 54 and you die, u cant revive, u gotta wait a day, also no trooper champs! After the day finishes u continue through round 54 and so on, a bit like the infinite tower from blazblue rr (if u ever played that)

Also, imo carriage rider should be better, since his fury kills the beast during ascension (dont ask me why!)
    Last edited by Nekroliun; 09-28-2016 at 12:56 PM.
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    i thought about the rare souls... maybe it would be okay to lower the dropchance if the chances would be incresed that you get a good character from them. that could be a balanced way to lower the rare soul drops.
    since it would be really frustrating to get the the wickerdog queen 50% of the time, when the dropchances are so low.

i agree also with the guys regading the legendary soul. i don't get the concept of them anyway. you can earn one singe soul in the whole game, so it should be a 5* character if you ask me, since they are so rare. maybe they should also
    drop from time to time in the dungeons or in the secret level otherwise i don't know why they exist. An item that only drops once doesn't make much sense to me. it would be great if you could consider this, but i think you will improve the game
    a lot in the upcoming updates anyway, and i'm really looking forward to it :-)

and the new communication strategy is awesome, i think a lot of forum members feel alot better now.

EDIT: one last request, it would be really nice if you could do something against the bots who are spamming this nice little forum. it's better than last week, but it's still a little annoying :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 09-28-2016 at 01:00 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Got a few Rare Souls and 3* Evo Shards from Magus, can't feel a change on drop rate. But I am farming tier10..
    I can autofarm only tier8 with 100%, usually i get something good 10-15% of the times but today nothing, maybe I was only unlucky.
    Ddrak-3166