Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We are targeting a release for this Tuning Patch late next week. No promises, but that's our goal at least.

-Kaz
    perfect, thank you :-D

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

I would love a way to get back all the skillshards at least 1 time. In the beginning when you dont know so much about the game you start using them with not much knowledge and you dont know that they are so valuable and hard to get. I think there is a lot of people that used many in a wrong way and now, knowing more about the game would use them wisely. For example, i used many on chars that i usually dont use anymore and would be nice if i can use them again to fix the mistakes.

Note that the inventory bug is still not fixed.

My obervation and concluded theory is that a stack of 97 rune/shard/soul can cause game error upon winning a battle as the game is unable to split the 3 or 4 rune/shard/soul into a new stack.

I've also noticed a similar error can occur possibly when you have 2 stacks of the same item and both are not 99pcs can cause game error upon winning a battle as the game does not know which stack to increase.

Another issue is that the forum need to increase registration security to prevent bot spamming.

It's quite unbelievable that forum user can complain how tiring it is to see spam when I didn't complain about how tiring it is to delete spam on a daily basis...

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Note that the inventory bug is still not fixed.

My obervation and concluded theory is that a stack of 97 rune/shard/soul can cause game error upon winning a battle as the game is unable to split the 3 or 4 rune/shard/soul into a new stack.

I've also noticed a similar error can occur possibly when you have 2 stacks of the same item and both are not 99pcs can cause game error upon winning a battle as the game does not know which stack to increase.
    Yeah, it seems like we've fixed some cases where this happens, but not all of them. I'll add this to the existing report we have on this issue so our devs have more info to help track down the root cause.

Another issue is that the forum need to increase registration security to prevent bot spamming.

It's quite unbelievable that forum user can complain how tiring it is to see spam when I didn't complain about how tiring it is to delete spam on a daily basis...
    Yeah, I'm not sure what solutions we have considering this forum operates from the usual vBulletin backend (as far as I know), but I'll keep an eye out for solutions and float them up to the people who more directly administer this forum if I find anything. Once I found out I had that moderator power, I know I gleefully nuked a spammer comment from orbit.

OS
    iOS

Is the "forum user" supposed to be me xD
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, it seems like we've fixed some cases where this happens, but not all of them. I'll add this to the existing report we have on this issue so our devs have more info to help track down the root cause.
    Is Changing the Stack Total from 99 to 999 not an easy solution?

Also will the Drop Info on each world Dungeons included be changed to reflect changes to Drops?
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Is Changing the Stack Total from 99 to 999 not an easy solution?
    Sadly, no. Even then, that change would at best make it slightly more rare, but I've personally reproduced the bug with not having max-sized stacks, so it may not even reduce the amount of people hitting the problem by much.

Quote Originally Posted by AmBush-UK View Post
    Also will the Drop Info on each world Dungeons included be changed to reflect changes to Drops?
    Indeed they will. That's one of the things we're just starting to triple-check now, that the intended drops, what actually drops, and what we communicate that drops all match.

OS
    Android
    Cheers Sparton \m/
    February 2nd 2017 Update was a COMPLETE CLUSTERFUCK ! and the final nail in the coffin
    http://www.thewalkingdeadnomansland.com/
    Zombie Stompers
    Kill all Walkers and anyone who gets in your way!
    Kill 'Em All
    UK Based Walker killers

How many walkers have you killed?
    How many people have you killed?
    Why?
    150 * MINIMUM

OS
    Android
    Will the reflect shield freezing dungeon with revenge/revive be fixed?

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry