Page 6 of 15 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Nothing with the fury of visions eddie?
    Visions Eddie's special is actually quite strong on a PvP defense team. He was always designed to be more of a Crowd Control (CC) Tank and just needed a bit more love in terms of making his skills reliable in that role. We've decided to buff his CC rather than alter his core character. Give him a try when the arena comes out and let us know what you think.

Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Gotta say I'm disappointed to see that Speed of Light Eddie isn't getting ANY reworks. Are you guys really happy with the way he is right now?
    Leech's heal is useless (about 50hp for each debuff)
    His overall damage on max level with max Skill Shards (19 IN TOTAL!) is really nothing to be admired.
    His utility's proc percentage stays the same.

Suggestions:
    Make his damage scaling and/or flat stats a bit higher.
    Make Skill Shards increase the % of his ability procs chance (e.x. Tainted Attack's base 30% chance to transfer effect becomes 45 or 55 with max Skill Shards)
    Make Leech's heal scale based on Eddie's max HP (e.x. 3 debuffs on enemies now give x5% of Eddie's max hp heal or something like that)
    Speed of Light Eddies is on the list. Most likely before the next patch hits. Keep an eye out for the final patch tuning notes some time next week.

Quote Originally Posted by Eagleknight View Post
    Hello,

A couple of questions.
    1. Is there a possibility of increasing the number of character slots we have.
    2. A sort function for when you are required to sell shards and runes, they are all over the place.
    3. Clarification on what we will be able to spend trooper points on.
    4. Will there be new eddies soon.
    5. Is there a possibility of increasing the number of shards and runes we can hold. I hate selling them for gold.
    1.) We are looking to increase the number of character slots by the time PvP launches.

2.) This has been an item on our list for a while. Unfortunately, we won't be able to address it until after PvP ships.

3.) More items will be coming to the Trooper Shop, eventually including "Trooper Soul Fragments". These are Soul Fragments of specific characters you can buy every week. Once you gain 100, you unlock a soul for that specific character. The first character that will be obtainable via this feature is "Trooper Eddie". He will be exclusive to the Trooper Shop. Other items you will be able to purchase will pertain to the new dungeons. We'll share more details on that as they near release.

4.) Yes. Some awesome new Eddies will be launched with Daily Challenges and PvP.

5.) This is along the same lines as my answer to point 2.

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Focus Passive that grants Accuracy 35% for 2 turns (can be seen on Warrior Axis Bomber Boy ie.)... I understand that it is to be lowered to 25% but will number of turns be lowered as well?

Lot of ironite spent on revives because of that :P See something about it

That's it, thanks
    The number of rounds for the Focus passive will remain the same. Only Accuracy itself, as an Effect, is being reduced.

Cheers,

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    I'm really excited about this. I totally understand the changes to the Blue Allied Soldier - He's my best character but I'm getting bored taking him on harder levels, whereas I enjoy mixing up my other characters and trying different combinations depending on the boss and level.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Wow, there's a lot to take in in this thread!

I don't have much to add, other than agreeing with those who've said that Speed of Light Eddie's damage (and especially his currently utterly useless Leech skill--heal based on his max HP would definitely seem a lot more fair to me) could use a wee boost and that Corrupt General's admittedly needed Stun skill rebalance would be more fairly set to 25% than 15% as currently intended. I'm also hoping that the drop rate for rare souls hasn't been reduced too drastically, as it really doesn't seem too high at the moment... at all... even a little bit.

All that said, many thanks for all of the info and considered responses! The news about Trooper Eddie alone is fascinating... I begin to see a possible pot of gold at the end of the endless grinding rainbow!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

There's several chars that needs attention regarding to the talismans colored slots.
    Actually have on mind the Angel of Strife (mandatory blue and no attacks or abilities magic based) or the Angel of Fear (A yellow one while attacks are based on Hp or Atk).
    The Gunner Dog also, has a purple one, and attacks from Atk and special. You can say that is more strategy, I say that this is a lost slot, that makes this chars weaker...
    Im sure that there's plenty more...
    About Visions Eddie, I really dont get the strategy point, people are no stupid, if you have an statistics chart related to character use/popularity, you surely will find out that Visions Eddie, Speed of Light, RTTH and Mummy Eddie are the less loved, Paraoh Eddie too but after the buff he came out of this list That shows that there was something wrong, not related with strategy or gaming...

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    There's several chars that needs attention regarding to the talismans colored slots.
    Actually have on mind the Angel of Strife (mandatory blue and no attacks or abilities magic based) or the Angel of Fear (A yellow one while attacks are based on Hp or Atk).
    The Gunner Dog also, has a purple one, and attacks from Atk and special. You can say that is more strategy, I say that this is a lost slot, that makes this chars weaker...
    Im sure that there's plenty more...
    About Visions Eddie, I really dont get the strategy point, people are no stupid, if you have an statistics chart related to character use/popularity, you surely will find out that Visions Eddie, Speed of Light, RTTH and Mummy Eddie are the less loved, Paraoh Eddie too but after the buff he came out of this list That shows that there was something wrong, not related with strategy or gaming...
    I'm giving the benefit of the doubt on this one, given the amount of end game players, and the amount of upgrade materials giving certain characters priority in players inventories, I'm sure as a group we haven't figured out the best synergies in the game yet. It will come, it's gonna take a while. Maybe the devs know something we don't?
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Mummy and SoL remained sub-par, maybe some little buff could be done.
    I think Mummy is fairly balanced (he will be much more now that Corrupt General is dropping his stun chance a bit) but does need a minor tweak. Either changing his blue required talisman to a green or a bit of a boost to his fury damage (at least against stunned foes) would be ideal, but there are other characters that need more tweaks, that's for sure, so I don't mind waiting. It took me some time to find his place and work out strategies with him, but I really enjoy using him now. Maybe the same applies to Visions Eddie. I've honestly used Visions once and sidelined him. I guess I should give him a chance.

As far as Speed of Light Eddie, I think he needs a bit of an increase in survivability most of all.
    Last edited by Vaseodin; 09-28-2016 at 06:36 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    For any of us that are lamenting the nerfing of very powerful characters, it may be helpful to ask yourself this question:

How would you like to face this character in PvP?

I mean, if there are a couple of OP characters that just devastate, then you're going to see these guys in almost every team that you face in PvP, and thats when things will start to get old. Just my two cents.
    Totally agree with this.

OS
    iOS
    Well a big thank you for the information and the communication !

Please reset Skillshards when doing such gamebreaking nerfs... (Blue soldier and axis general)

Quote Originally Posted by hanZ View Post
    Please reset Skillshards when doing such gamebreaking nerfs... (Blue soldier and axis general)
    They are not gamebreaking, they are fair, but the skill shards thing is an issue that shouldn't be understimated. They are so rare and you need a so large number of them that the option to reset them should be taken into consideration.
    To fully power the Corrupted general for example takes 14 shards, months of troopers farming, it is MUCH time, you need to take this into consideration, else, every time you have to do a character tuning you will face a sea of crying and whining since the most powerfull characters are those that are usually powered with shards and those that are usually hit by the nerfbat, so this dinamic will show again and again.

I'm not telling that shards should be movable as the talismans, just that after a major tuning patch that involves a large number of characters you should reset them and let the players to redistribute them.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).