Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast
    Hahaha nice one Gerardo!! There are soo few chances to get a 5* char, get a VE, and destroy your dreams making him useless, is pretty cruel...

OS
    iOS
    Visions is getting a few buffs it looks like. And like someone already said, you can negate his shortcomings with PDK apparently... I'm pretty sure we haven't figured out all the synergies yet given there are 80 toons, and a large selection of talismans...
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Oookkk... so you people are trying to convince yourselves that VE is not so shit if you puy him along with a Pharaoh Dog King, or finding some sinergy with another chars... C'mon!! The reality is that the char needs a good review, making him attractive to players, useful in any team as a Sentinels must be.(I feel that the Alliance General is the only one who has the whole essence of the Class)
    Maybe improving his Def and MR, Close as PDK has, or maybe more being an Eddie(In the games page he's presented as ultra resistent)
    Give him a chance of buff something in his, basic attacks, debuff, steal, or something else in specials, maybe return some incoming damage as true in Fury with no chance of self stunning... maybe come to life again after dying (or if they create an Live After Death Eddie), as he's made from liquid metal, block attacks for some turns... there are plenty options to improve him... but all this is on devs hands...

OS
    Android
    No one tries to convince himself, or you. Only wondering IF there is a use and hasn't been found YET, or if he is shit NOW (which he is).
    Then comes the WHAT IF Visions get a serious buff. People talk about it, wonder and share their opinions,speculate etc, whats the problem?
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

demoonchild is rigth, vision eddi and PDK are S***** , i think that dev can do better from him.
    demoonchild tiene razon, vision eddi and PDK son una M**** , creo que el dev team puede hacer lo mejor para el.

OS
    Android
    Visions eddie is sh*t? I just got 2 of them :C
    Carlos

OS
    iOS
    Okay here's my take on the sentinels: my 18k samurai isn't going to survive a first round against anyone in PvP, but let's say I had a maxed out visions Eddie at 50k. Visions Eddie WILL survive a first round against any team nearly ->so I set visions Eddie as my champ, and cycle to my samurai/wickerman when I've got some decent defence buffs up. Is that not a good team strategy? I just levelled mummy Eddie for this purpose as he's my only sentinel Eddie. I'd be quite happy with visions or Pharoah Eddie personally. Just my take on sentinel class eddies, they'll be pretty invaluable come PvP...
    Drew-1616
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Okay here's my take on the sentinels: my 18k samurai isn't going to survive a first round against anyone in PvP, but let's say I had a maxed out visions Eddie at 50k. Visions Eddie WILL survive a first round against any team nearly ->so I set visions Eddie as my champ, and cycle to my samurai/wickerman when I've got some decent defence buffs up. Is that not a good team strategy? I just levelled mummy Eddie for this purpose as he's my only sentinel Eddie. I'd be quite happy with visions or Pharoah Eddie personally. Just my take on sentinel class eddies, they'll be pretty invaluable come PvP...
    I disagree, with my warrior team I would kill whatever Sentinel Team you have in one or two rounds.... even if you have a Visions Eddie or a Mummy or a Pharaoh with 100.000 hp....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I disagree, with my warrior team I would kill whatever Sentinel Team you have in one or two rounds.... even if you have a Visions Eddie or a Mummy or a Pharaoh with 100.000 hp....
    Shots fired. Pew pew.
    Have you seen my post called murderers row? Lol
    I guess I'll see you in PvP.
    Drew-1616

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    My Pharaoh Eddie and a few surprise guests will be ready