Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by demoonchild View Post
    sorry guys, but back to the chars matter, i have just use a pharaoh eddie from a trooper in lol dungeon level x. In the last stage i have use the fury which gives 3(yes 3!!!) turns of invincivility to the whole team!!!! .
    So i question to myself... Is so big the difference between this and gives the visions eddie fury, the chance to stun enemies for 2 turns with no induce to self stun(and this is not counting bosses which are not affected by stun, but they do get affected with invulnerability)??? I mean, whats the matter? What has the poor visions eddie do to the devs for this threat???
    #preyforvisionseddie

You mean pray Diedd, but is not your fault, chilean learning methods at school are more shit than Visions Eddie... XD
    Anyway, please take my comments seriusly, he was my first 5* char, and Ive never used him.....��

Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    You mean pray Diedd, but is not your fault, chilean learning methods at school are more shit than Visions Eddie... XD
    Anyway, please take my comments seriusly, he was my first 5* char, and Ive never used him.....��
    I feel your pain ..
    ������
    Visions Eddie needs some love.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    sorry ... I also think the devs should give a little love to visions eddie and maybe change their fury because I think this is one of the reasons it becomes useless.

PD: No expongas la deficiencia de nuestro sistema educacional jajaja
    Last edited by DIEDD; 09-30-2016 at 02:09 AM.

Note to Visions Eddie...don't headbutt when you can't take it yourself. Learn from Shaolin monks who practice metal head kungfu before attempting any headbutt.

Name:  26BBAE0C00000578-3000324-image-a-13_1426675428565.jpg
Views: 378
Size:  71.0 KB
    Last edited by Kaijester; 09-30-2016 at 03:08 AM.

Jajaja ok compatriota!!

I have just tried VE. After months with no using him.
    I have put 5 almost maximized Health Talismans Overwhelming on him, and a Paladín 4* level 40(just for testing, giving more emphasis on health). So, he has his 12xxx Hp + 35xxx more and the Paladín one. In circle of fire, the first wave, all warriors(dices and imps) the damage was awful...(Sentinels vs Warrior=bad idea) deals no more than 1500 points of damage... then in the next wave against the Angel of pain(sentinels vs Magus=good idea)
    The damage was about 3000. For the rest of enemies the damage was about 2400...
    So I tried a full Holy Talisman set up, all at 47, 5*...
    The result was even worst, not pasing 7xx against warriors, just 12xx against Magus, 9xx the rest.
    The result of magical based attacks.... pure shit too
    The Fury?? Dont remmember but was a joke too(a bad one). So, I give back the green talis to the Allied General(he use them pretty well) and the blue ones to the Axis Commander, and VE back to the bench he was originally conceived to stay on.
    Yes! I need a Sentinels Eddie, and until I get a Pharaoh and his superhiperultramegaoverpowered Fury, I will try to maximize the Mummy one, which is besides VE at the same bench...

vision eddi is setinel but all the skill is magic damage base , so VE need more magic base stat. in my opinion o change magic damage to physical damage, and remove fury , 2 turn stuck came on, or big damage on fury like 85% damage

demonchild for president. vision eddi is very disapoint chart. i have one and never used, please do something or let him died

OS
    iOS
    I've learned that if you have Pharoah Dog King as an ally, you don't get stunned yourself when using Visions Eddie's fury because of PDK's cleansing passive ablity

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by AppleJuice View Post
    I've learned that if you have Pharoah Dog King as an ally, you don't get stunned yourself when using Visions Eddie's fury because of PDK's cleansing passive ablity
    really? gotta test that
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹