Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thx for the info.

One note about the Corrupt General, I don't have it but now I find he's stronger now.
    Let me explain:
    1) common enemies are quite easy to deal with, bosses are the ones I have more problems with
    2) common enemies are vulnerable to stun, bosses are immune
    3) either common enemies and bosses aren't immune to "MR Down".
    4) this update brings the "MR down" chance of CG to 100%

Ergo CG is now stronger agaist the only real enemies: bosses
    Ddrak-3166

Just a question, no changes at all to the talismans?
    IE the overwhelming and fierce will be kept so better than the others without any reason again?
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Senior Member Schadenfreud-0217's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Gotta say I'm disappointed to see that Speed of Light Eddie isn't getting ANY reworks. Are you guys really happy with the way he is right now?
    Leech's heal is useless (about 50hp for each debuff)
    His overall damage on max level with max Skill Shards (19 IN TOTAL!) is really nothing to be admired.
    His utility's proc percentage stays the same.

Suggestions:
    Make his damage scaling and/or flat stats a bit higher.
    Make Skill Shards increase the % of his ability procs chance (e.x. Tainted Attack's base 30% chance to transfer effect becomes 45 or 55 with max Skill Shards)
    Make Leech's heal scale based on Eddie's max HP (e.x. 3 debuffs on enemies now give x5% of Eddie's max hp heal or something like that)
    Schadenfreud-0217

Maxed Champions:
    Speed of Light Eddie (Magus)
    Grim Reaper Eddie (Magus)
    Soldier Eddie (Gunner)
    The Nomad (Warrior)
    Angel of Fear (Warrior)
    Child of the Damned (Gunner)
    Child of the Damned (Assassin)
    Allied Soldier (Magus)
    Soulless Demon (Sentinel)

Using CotD as leader, if you want me to switch to any of the others, or just have questions towards me in general, feel free to P.M. me.

Mummy and SoL remained sub-par, maybe some little buff could be done.

Are these changes going live with the upcoming patch or we have to wait till the major PVP patch?

OS
    Android
    thank you very much guys, a lot of these things makes perfectly sense, although i don't like my corrupt general being nerfed so hard i feel it's necessary for the upcoming pvp.

a few considerations:

1.. i think pharao eddie is still op because his fury is so tough. maybe it can be reduced to one or two rounds
    2. corrupt general has only 6 levels displayed on the ability all hail, but you can upgrade it to level 7.
    3. as someone mentioned before soldier eddies barrage goes from 3 to 5. but you can upgrade it to 4.
    3. since it's so damn hard to get skillshards it would be nice to be able to remove them, when the characters are nerfed so hard. it's a work of many weeks
    to upgrade a character with skillshards so this is really a slap in the face for many players.
    4. gold is useless for the endgame player, it would be nice if you could convert it to ironite/souls/shards etc.

anyway, i really appreciate the communication and i feel, that things are going in the right direction. keep the path :-)
    Last edited by slauki; 09-27-2016 at 02:42 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Maybe resetting skills and giving skill shards back to player should be appropriate after such nerf. Some people grinded for months to get their chars to max. I have maxed both corrupt general and blue soldier and feel like crap right now.
    +1 for that. After all the changes i am rethinking about using some other chars. It must be a way to not throw to garbage weeks of work in a char that is nerfed so bad. What is the point of being so hard to get a 5* char if is not a bit better than the other chars that can be upgraded to 5*.
    At least make a way so all players can get all chars and not only the bad RNG system that make lucky players get many of best chars, and some other nothing after using hundreds of rare souls. I would love to have a nomad, a pharaoh eddie, a samurai eddie or a cyborg eddie, but not luck after using hundreds of rare souls.

OS
    iOS
    Thank you Kaz and Sparton for the transparency and detail with the character tunings planned.

One thing I would ask for is a change to the speed of how warrior Pharaoh Sun Spirit attacks. It moves so fast compared to all the other characters it's extremely difficult to get a "good" or "ok" hit, and for me, near impossible for a "perfect" hit. I have him in my allys but don't use him for this reason. Please slow him down a bit so incompetent fools like me have a chance for an "ok" hit

Cheers!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

Bryan, I think that is under Minion Attack Timing fix under global effect change of the list.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    Thank you Kaz and Sparton for the transparency and detail with the character tunings planned.

One thing I would ask for is a change to the speed of how warrior Pharaoh Sun Spirit attacks. It moves so fast compared to all the other characters it's extremely difficult to get a "good" or "ok" hit, and for me, near impossible for a "perfect" hit. I have him in my allys but don't use him for this reason. Please slow him down a bit so incompetent fools like me have a chance for an "ok" hit

Cheers!
    Yes, it is hard to catch. But i can tell you as a long-time Pharaoh Sun Spirit player, you have to catch the circle around when it is at the middle. At least for now i guess Everytime it works for me.