Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Bryan, I think that is under Minion Attack Timing fix under global effect change of the list.
    You're probably right
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by osiris0000 View Post
    Yes, it is hard to catch. But i can tell you as a long-time Pharaoh Sun Spirit player, you have to catch the circle around when it is at the middle. At least for now i guess Everytime it works for me.
    thanks for the info, I'll give it a try today. cheers!
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    iOS
    I read through this 3 times to make sure the nomad and the alliance general didnt get any changes... Thank god! Well they are pretty balanced imo so i didn't expect it but still, gotta make sure! Btw what does everyone think about alliance general's fury and energy steal in pvp? Imo it seems really powerful to steal an enemy's energy , cuz of how some teams rely on an ally's ability (Ex: Rise) for healing, would be pretty annoying for your opponent for you to steal 4 energy 4 times in a row...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Ringe666-7406 View Post
    Btw, have you considered rescaling Mummy Eddie's attacks? Once upon a time I upgraded it to 5* just to never use it again since the damage with five 5* and one 4* talisman was, if I remember well, around 1500... No skill shards though, but still... Almost maxed out, that is really low...
    Mummy Eddie is one of those characters which is less about brawn and more about the support he brings to your team, so he shouldn't be doing damage in the realm of what strong attackers would do. His attack may have seemed a bit low due to his Max HP scaling on many of his skills, which demands a lot of powerful health talismans to get the most out of, but yeah, even then he won't be as damaging as many other characters.

will Focus passive be reduced to one turn
    Not sure what skill this is off the top of my head; can you elaborate?

sometimes consuming marks heals the Lord of Light, not 100% sure for other enemies but I think it's the same, will this be fixed
    I'm not sure if we have a fix for this, but I'll pass it along and find out.

I thinks that lots of passives, like Focus, or the ones on Allied general and Wickerman need to be trigerred first in order to work... What I mean is, when I start the battle, I get the icons, but letters come out AFTER I deal damage for the first time... Not sure if that is how it's supposed to be...
    There is a visual bug where text indicating the status effect is on the character doesn't show up until a character does their first skill, but the effect is actually working before that.

Oh yes, and one more: when I block beneficial effects on gunner Lord of Light, he cannot obtain invincibility and immunity from his Fury, and yet he can apply effects he stole from me, thus healing himself (4 buffs from my Soldier Eddie's Fury, plus shield from magus allied soldier plus immortality from assassin golden son).
    lol, Whoops, I guess there's a flaw in the logic for stealing beneficial effects. I'll pass that along.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Can you add 4th level for Soldier Eddie's Barrage skill. Its slots jumps from 3 to 5.
    I think that's just a mislabeling; I believe he should have those 4 additional skill levels. Will try to get that fixed, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Vertax616 View Post
    Also on the last list there are changes for "Horus". Was he in the game or he is a new char? Looking forward to upcoming updates.
    That's an adjustment to the Horus boss at the end of Kingdom of the Sands. He's still not a collectable character.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Just a question, no changes at all to the talismans?
    IE the overwhelming and fierce will be kept so better than the others without any reason again?
    I'll be taking a long, hard look at the talisman numbers, since I'm pretty sure changes were made at one point to fix this, but for some reason haven't gotten live yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Schadenfreud-0217 View Post
    Gotta say I'm disappointed to see that Speed of Light Eddie isn't getting ANY reworks. Are you guys really happy with the way he is right now?
    I'll have a closer look at him. It does seem like some of your suggestions would make more sense than what he has right now at least.

Quote Originally Posted by Qed View Post
    Are these changes going live with the upcoming patch or we have to wait till the major PVP patch?
    Not part of the upcoming patch. Should be before PVP, though.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    1.. i think pharao eddie is still op because his fury is so tough. maybe it can be reduced to one or two rounds
    2. corrupt general has only 6 levels displayed on the ability all hail, but you can upgrade it to level 7.
    3. as someone mentioned before soldier eddies barrage goes from 3 to 5. but you can upgrade it to 4.
    3. since it's so damn hard to get skillshards it would be nice to be able to remove them, when the characters are nerfed so hard. it's a work of many weeks
    to upgrade a character with skillshards so this is really a slap in the face for many players.
    4. gold is useless for the endgame player, it would be nice if you could convert it to ironite/souls/shards etc.
    1. Pharaoh Eddie is a tough nut to crack, but blocking or removing beneficials should be a strong answer to his fury attack. We'll keep an eye on PVP usaging/win rates when that comes out to see if that's more problematic than we predict.
    2. Skill starts at level 1, so 6 additional levels means skills can become level 7.
    3. We don't want skill shards to be a removable asset. We aren't a fan of nerfing either, but the intent is always to bring characters too far above the curve to be still good.
    4. With the tuning to better flow the runes needed to evolve and upgrade talismans, we're expecting that gold will be more of a pinch again. Those of you who already have large warchests may not feel that pinch for a while, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Bryan-3528 View Post
    One thing I would ask for is a change to the speed of how warrior Pharaoh Sun Spirit attacks. It moves so fast compared to all the other characters it's extremely difficult to get a "good" or "ok" hit, and for me, near impossible for a "perfect" hit. I have him in my allys but don't use him for this reason. Please slow him down a bit so incompetent fools like me have a chance for an "ok" hit
    Can confirm that Kaijester is correct; that's the minion attack timing fix. Also solves the problem for Hell Dice, Possessed Rockets, Sun Spirits, etc. It's not live yet, though!

I wasn't expecting a response so thanks a lot for answering, really loving the communication you have with us!

Thx for the answers.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

OS
    iOS
    Dear Slauki,

Please stop suggesting nerfs to the devs!

I think Alliance General is fine. Yes, his stealing fury and gaining critical is nice, but he doesn't do tremendous damage and does no AOE damage. Since he's 5*s he needs to have a little pizzazz.

OS
    iOS
    Hello,

A couple of questions.
    1. Is there a possibility of increasing the number of character slots we have.
    2. A sort function for when you are required to sell shards and runes, they are all over the place.
    3. Clarification on what we will be able to spend trooper points on.
    4. Will there be new eddies soon.
    5. Is there a possibility of increasing the number of shards and runes we can hold. I hate selling them for gold.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    For any of us that are lamenting the nerfing of very powerful characters, it may be helpful to ask yourself this question:

How would you like to face this character in PvP?

I mean, if there are a couple of OP characters that just devastate, then you're going to see these guys in almost every team that you face in PvP, and thats when things will start to get old. Just my two cents.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Not sure what skill this is off the top of my head; can you elaborate?
    Focus Passive that grants Accuracy 35% for 2 turns (can be seen on Warrior Axis Bomber Boy ie.)... I understand that it is to be lowered to 25% but will number of turns be lowered as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    lol, Whoops, I guess there's a flaw in the logic for stealing beneficial effects. I'll pass that along.
    Lot of ironite spent on revives because of that :P See something about it

That's it, thanks