Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Maybe the opponent can only see your first Eddie chosen on the pick screen... the other two Eddies are kept secret. That might add a little twist to things. It would be nice if we could hold a couple of surprise cards.
    Interesting! A trump card would change the tide of the battle! But yeah... If your oponnent kills your eddie ur fucked... Unless when eddie dies another one jumps in!

Also speaking of noobs getting rekt, some noobs wont be able to get 1 win! Cuz some noobs dont know they need 3 allies instead of 1... That is what happened to me when lol came... I use one of the angels as they have pretty nice effects, but they all dont have any talismans...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    are there any solutions for the live game, when there are two opponents who are living in different parts of the world? many people won't wake up at 4.00 am just to play a battle. this is a real life problem.
    person vs. ai is pretty unfair, but it would be possible to play AI vs. AI or dumb vs. dumber ;-) this could be quite interesting in terms of team composition.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    are there any solutions for the live game, when there are two opponents who are living in different parts of the world? many people won't wake up at 4.00 am just to play a battle. this is a real life problem.
    person vs. ai is pretty unfair, but it would be possible to play AI vs. AI or dumb vs. dumber ;-) this could be quite interesting in terms of team composition.
    You play only versus someone that is online, you have to put your team in queue, just any other pvp game.
    QED-6465 (Daily player, I rotate my shared characters).

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    A lot of interesting speculation here, I must say!
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I would wake up at 4.00 am to play LOTB...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    I would wake up at 4.00 am to play LOTB...
    maybe that's what people with swag do, but i appreciate real life too much, guess that's not so swagy :-D

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    maybe that's what people with swag do, but i appreciate real life too much, guess that's not so swagy :-D
    I'm with you 100%. If it requires that much commitment from me, it's time to put it down

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    LOL--And sometimes, not so swaggy is better...
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Glad they've fixed the visuals bug with the timing circles. Gets annoying having to guess the right time when you're half cut........
    Daily player/grinder. Add me.

Level 100 5 star Toons:
    *=fully sharded.

Eddie*, RttH, AoF*, CotD, DD, GS*, RD, Nomad, SD, Troll*, AlBB
    FotD, Mummy, Pharaoh, Visions, AG, AoS, HP
    Wickerman*, SoL, GR*, PDK, CotD, AS, AoP*
    Soldier*, CW, GD, CR
    Rainmaker, Storm, GS*, AxBB, PM*, SD

Sorry guys, but back to the chars matter, I have just use a Pharaoh Eddie from a trooper in LOL Dungeon Level X. In the Last Stage I have use the fury which gives 3(yes 3!!!) turns of invincivility to the whole team!!!! :O .
    So I question to myself... Is so big the difference between this and giving the Visions Eddie fury, the chance to stun enemies for 2 turns with no induce to self stun(and this is not counting Bosses which are not affected by stun, but they do get affected with invulnerability)??? I mean, whats the matter? What has the poor Visions Eddie do to the devs for this threat???
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 09-30-2016 at 03:17 AM.