Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast
    Yeah, I saw them : Mr Potato Head, The Little Pony, Red Batgirl, and The Geisha...

You don't scare me....
    Last edited by Demoonchild; 10-07-2016 at 06:33 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    I disagree, with my warrior team I would kill whatever Sentinel Team you have in one or two rounds.... even if you have a Visions Eddie or a Mummy or a Pharaoh with 100.000 hp....
    And FYI demon, assuming you get first turn, you only get one round because I'm not giving you a second
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I saw them : Mr Potato Face, The Little Pony, Red Batigirl, and The Samurai...

You don't scare me....
    Imma take little pony as the hellhound, red batgirl as angel of fear and samurai as samurai eddie.. but wth is mr potatoface...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    And FYI demon, assuming you get first turn, you only get one round because I'm not giving you a second
    One turn would be enough...

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Imma take little pony as the hellhound, red batgirl as angel of fear and samurai as samurai eddie.. but wth is mr potatoface...
    Potato head, sorry I mispelled it. Surely your written spanish is better....

OS
    iOS
    Potato head, sorry I mispelled it. Surely your written spanish is better....
    What does spanish have to do with this... i asked what you meant by potato face... like what ally is the potato face... and lemme make this clear... when i talk about spelling and grammar... im usually sarcastic... plz dont take it srsly... also... when i say that im a higher ranking human being, god amongst men, more important, im also being sarcastic... again... dont tame my posts seriously...

Still idk if your replie was sarcastic... who knows... damn this replie needs more " ..."...

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    What does spanish have to do with this... i asked what you meant by potato face... like what ally is the potato face... and lemme make this clear... when i talk about spelling and grammar... im usually sarcastic... plz dont take it srsly... also... when i say that im a higher ranking human being, god amongst men, more important, im also being sarcastic... again... dont tame my posts seriously...

Still idk if your replie was sarcastic... who knows... damn this replie needs more " ..."...
    ...the...potato...face(Head)...is...the...Troll...

OS
    iOS
    ...the...potato...face...is...the...Troll...
    Oh... my bad...

Still some potatoes look hamdsome af... like this one!Name:  IMG_2282.JPG
Views: 298
Size:  20.2 KB

OS
    iOS
    Yeah, I saw them : Mr Potato Head, The Little Pony, Red Batgirl, and The Geisha...

You don't scare me....
    Nope; Caillou. He's gonna whine your team to death.

Lmao...
    I like how everyone is getting some hype build up before pvp! This is great!