Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I'm never a fan of nerfing characters. No I don't have a general but I would like to get one. Part of this game is trying to get a bad ass character by ether farming, spending money, and a whole bunch of luck. Just think about it you spend all that time trying to get a character and the finally you get it then bam the next update they nerf it. It make you feel loved me you have wasted your time and effort. So far in this game I have only see one character that is game breaking the allied soldier with its reflect bug and that's not from being op it's a bug. Several characters are very under powered and should be updated but nerfing always leave me feeling cheated. Especially with how hard it is to obtain some of these characters. Just my opinion.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

Please reconsider nerfing Corrupt General so harshly!

I suggest 33%. There are many rounds now where at 45% zero enemies are stunned.

You want the move to let us feel powerful! Like the Ghallarhorn in Destiny. Players have huge reactions of joy of finally get THE best drop in the game!

Quote Originally Posted by DIEDD View Post
    Nothing with the fury of visions eddie?
    Let me confirm with Kaz tomorrow when we're back in office; I know there's a few more characters he wanted to address (even though this character has some strategies we feel will be really strong with this character in PVP), so I'll want to confirm with him if we want to do anything further before PVP comes out.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Btw Corrupt General Fury does damage without showing the damage amount.
    Ah, thanks for passing that along. I think that may be able to go out with these tuning fixes, but I'll have to circle back with our QA once we have a fix in to see if fixing it can be done the way I'm thinking it can be.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    Dropping stun rate to 15% is harsh, imo 25% would be more ideal.
    Quote Originally Posted by 007RAV15-8839 View Post
    Please reconsider nerfing Corrupt General so harshly!

I suggest 33%. There are many rounds now where at 45% zero enemies are stunned.
    There's always going to be the risk that no enemies get stunned, but this is still a very spammable basic attack. In fact, after investing skill shards, you'll still be able to get him to 30% stun rate per enemy, and can even go as high as 55% stun rate with accuracy (after the change we're doing to accuracy with this patch). At the previous values, he would have had a 95% stun rate in that scenario without even needing to use talismans with freeze chance, and we felt that needed to have a lid put on it before PVP arrived.

As Vaseodin noted, you can still do crazy things with him using Freeze Talismans to really up his crowd control capabilities; I still imagine we'll see a lot of him as trooper champions and thorns in people's sides for PVP.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    I actually think these percentages are just right. The Corrupt General can still equip 2 sets of freeze talismans and devastate, as those have yet to be nerfed. Meanwhile, Sentinels had their paralysis talismans dropped from 35% to 12%. As far as blue allied soldier, I can't say. But everyone always talks about how strong he is, so I guess that was necessary too.
    oh! freeze talisman stack! i didn't know that,will add a 2nd set then thanks

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

Seriously? Corrupt general nerf so bad? The only 5* player that i dropped since the beginning that is worth and i got all his skills upgraded and now you nerfe it so bad. And allied soldier magus too. Come on guys, reconsider that please.

OS
    Android
    My thoughts exactly... 2 out of 4 of my best chars...

OS
    Android
    Maybe one more slot for skill shard and stun chance increase on General if you lower it all the way to 15%? Or just leave it on 20-25... I agree current would be too much, although I see no problem with that, but since my best line-up consists of him and magus allied soldier, this really is a hard blow. Btw, have you considered rescaling Mummy Eddie's attacks? Once upon a time I upgraded it to 5* just to never use it again since the damage with five 5* and one 4* talisman was, if I remember well, around 1500... No skill shards though, but still... Almost maxed out, that is really low...

Few more questions:
    • will Focus passive be reduced to one turn
    • sometimes consuming marks heals the Lord of Light, not 100% sure for other enemies but I think it's the same, will this be fixed
    • I thinks that lots of passives, like Focus, or the ones on Allied general and Wickerman need to be trigerred first in order to work... What I mean is, when I start the battle, I get the icons, but letters come out AFTER I deal damage for the first time... Not sure if that is how it's supposed to be...

Thanks a lot guys

Oh yes, and one more: when I block beneficial effects on gunner Lord of Light, he cannot obtain invincibility and immunity from his Fury, and yet he can apply effects he stole from me, thus healing himself (4 buffs from my Soldier Eddie's Fury, plus shield from magus allied soldier plus immortality from assassin golden son). Will this be fixed as well, and if not, will we at least get the possibility to silence him, or seal his Power?
    Last edited by Ringe666-7406; 09-27-2016 at 10:05 AM.

OS
    Android
    Maybe resetting skills and giving skill shards back to player should be appropriate after such nerf. Some people grinded for months to get their chars to max. I have maxed both corrupt general and blue soldier and feel like crap right now.
    Olevipoeg-2218

When you know that your time is close at hand
    Maybe then you'll begin to understand
    Life down here is just a strange illusion...
    Member of Jomsvikings Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Olevipoeg View Post
    Maybe resetting skills and giving skill shards back to player should be appropriate after such nerf. Some people grinded for months to get their chars to max. I have maxed both corrupt general and blue soldier and feel like crap right now.
    Obviously lot of us with this line-up... Bruce save as all

Thanks a lot for the detailed post! Can you add 4th level for Soldier Eddie's Barrage skill. Its slots jumps from 3 to 5. Also on the last list there are changes for "Horus". Was he in the game or he is a new char? Looking forward to upcoming updates.