Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Compilation of Reported Game Play Bugs

Hi All,

Below is a compilation of reported bugs (means game team is aware and working on it), so please take a look before posting your bugs~*

1. Server error upon winning
      - Workaround: Possibly due to receiving items you already have 49 or more of, including souls, so use or sell any items you have more than 49 of.
      - Workaround: This can occur if you have any items in "overflow" meaning you've run out of inventory space. Add more inventory slots or sell items to free up space.

2. Daily reward not appearing when other notifications show, such as Trooper Badges earned
      - Note: This is display-only, you should still receive the reward. Opening your game more than once will probably show your Daily Rewards progress.

3. Cyborg Eddie Special Move does not add stolen power to Player team

4. Description error for Child of the Damned (it shows EN:BAD ID=child_demale_desc when you press and hold)

5. Game sometimes hangs when switching off auto-play

6. Objective "Complete in X seconds" does not always award skull

7. Character level displayed incorrectly after completing battle on experience gain screen

8. Meathead excess leveling (see AmBush-UK post)

9. Changes Not Saved after inventory management
      - Workaround: Exit My Team after every Character/Talisman evolution
      private message Lamia if this is still occurring after Time Rift update
    10. Weekly trooper badge purchases do not unlock
      - Workaround: delete your game cache (Android: in app settings. iOS: restart your device)

11. Rank Up Screen, power level / stamina total does not match your actual power level / stamina total.
    12. Tailgunner Eddie Special Ability Raining Death is supposed to grant an extra turn when an enemy is killed by it. This extra turn does not happen all the time.

13. Soldier Eddie Bullet Trace is supposed to reset when an enemy is killed by it. This reset does not happen all the time.
    14. Visions Eddie Primary Ability Titan Shield wrongfully state the requirement of 4 power

15. Visions Eddie Power Ability Equilibrium does not heal on 2nd turn.

16. Ascension Talisman does not provide correct set effect

17. Rocket Dog bleed effect does not deal damage.

18. Corrupt Harpy's power ability, Stake, doesn't proc its 100% crit increase
    19. Past or Future temporal skills got locked up

July 19th Fixes:
    • Unable to remove Trooper permanently once hit ”limit of the day”

Hotfixes:
    • Trooper Badges display capped at 5000
    • Upgrade from 4* sentinel Soulless Demon to 5*, become 1 * instead

August 15th (Time Rift Update) Fixes:
    • Eternal miss loop when you & the enemy have reflect shield up
    • Angel of Fear/Strife unable to make the killing move with primary attack, any damage dealed by the Angel thereafter heal the undead enemy.
    • Samurai Eddie unable to hit for damage after you level his basic ability up
    • Pharaoh Dog King unable to hit for damage
    • Magus Child of the Damn killed with active blizzard shield causing next round to freeze notably in Number of the Beast
    • Battlefield world, game freezes when enemy skeleton soldier uses power ability. Camera view at the skeleton soldier's back.

Terminology:
    Major Update = requires an update to the app, so everyone will need to download the update from Google or Apple before you can play again.
    Hotfix = does not require an update to the app, the update will apply for each individual user the next time they boot the game.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-24-2016 at 01:51 AM. Reason: Major Update Time Rift Fixes

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    14) Character level displayed incorrectly after completing battle on experience gain screen
    Can someone confirm if this is display only? For example, it shows level 1 instead of level 80 but when you go to My Team it shows the proper level? Thanks. Also please report which character you see this on.

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Can someone confirm if this is display only? For example, it shows level 1 instead of level 80 but when you go to My Team it shows the proper level? Thanks. Also please report which character you see this on.
    I have reported this for Pharoah Dog King, and it is only display issue only. From level 80 to currently 83, still showing as level 1 upon the experience gain winning screen.
    Last edited by Kaijester; 07-14-2016 at 01:07 AM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    11) Powerslave mission - Madness difficulty: complete in 300 seconds does not award skull
    Finally got it completing the quest in 3:20. Now I have the same problem with the A Matter Of Life And Death mission, which have the same objective in Hard mode.

The Fallen Star level at Madness Level, i complete the tasks

- Kill 1 enemy with specials moves
    - Use 1 special moves

But i am not rewarded with 3 stars

Same problem at Shadow of the Wicker Man,

- Kill boss with special

I killed, but not rewarded

On the time trial, the same happened to me at Madness level: Powerslave with 300 seconds. I used a timer too, completed at about 240s and couldn't get the completion. However I completed when I cleared at about 180s+.

My conclusion is that the 2x speed that we are playing at, will cause the game time to run faster too (but not 2x speed).

I cannot progress past the first attack on Damnation of Flesh. After Eddie (carriage rider) does his first aoe attack, it does not switch to any of my companions. In all 3 times it froze i had a Troll (attack) with the Shield passive and Wickerdog of the Night. I could still toggle the Play/Autoplay button, the 1x or 2x button and the Configuration Cog but neither of my allies was selected to perform another action

Quick edit - after reading the list it seems like this might be related to Troll on Troll and both having shields based on the passive. I swapped my troll out and i was able to proceed, weird bug.
    Last edited by jonmop; 07-26-2016 at 07:37 PM.

This has been posted else wear, but I believe the pharaoh dog king's passive heal ability is bugged. If he heals at all between rounds it's an unnoticeable and/or insignificant amount. As it stands this "top prize" 5* character is useless compared to the regular pharaoh dog.

OS
    Android
    I got a 4* Corrupted Harpy from my legendary soul and his special attack does not get the 100% 2 turn crit buff. No icon shows nor any text, damage is the same as before.

Quote Originally Posted by techmaster View Post
    Since friday i've not received any dayly bonus, whats wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    So this is not a bug, you received your soul. This is more of a feature request.

The Daily Rewards is based on the monthly calendar. Since each month is different (28 days / 30 days / 31 days) the game team decided on a 24 day requirement to receive the month reward. You can see the last day says "Day 24" for the soul and at the top right how many days until reset. So basically if someone starts playing the game a few days into a calendar month, they still have the opportunity to earn the monthly reward, or for people that normally play every day but for some reason miss a day or two, they can still receive the monthly reward.
    FYI answer from another thread, on the same topic.

And "daily", "what's".
    Last edited by Kaijester; 08-01-2016 at 01:00 AM.