Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    There is a problem with Red Newborn Of Light. When you use the power ability, "Bind", it freezes the game. You still can open the options menu, to exit or continue, but the exit button does not work.
    Something else that happens from time to time, its that when an enemy reduces your accuracy but you pass to the next level, instead of reset, it still continue, even if not listead above the character.

Have you reported this to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com?

Anyway, how do you know lower accuracy was carried to next vattle when there's no icon above the character?

I don't see it on the list yet, but is the dev team aware of the Android 7.0 or "N" update that makes the game unplayable? you cannot play the game once you update to the latest Android version

Yes, the game team is aware of the Android issue.

OS
    Android
    It happens that when you start the next round, miss attacks you normally don't.

The accuracy bug has happened to me too when characters miss their AoE attacks or buffs when the debuff has already been resolved.
    3 issues I don't think anyone has mentioned yet are the pharoah dog king currently looks like a normal pharaoh dog, the time rift update removed his wings and made him identical to the regular pharaoh dog.
    The warrior possessed rockets are unable to land perfect hits normally. I'm not sure about the other rockets since I've never used them, but the red rockets have very irregular timing. If you wait for the circle to almost close on the target it always lands as late, while mashing the screen which should get an ok due to being too early gets a good hit instead.
    After a game, switching from a stage to another (such as from battlefield to underworld) will almost always result in the game force closing after choosing a trooper and entering the loading screen. The hourglasses and trooper both get consumed when these crashes happen.
    I play on an iPhone 5.

OS
    iOS
    A bug in Battlefield / Jaws of Death.
    After one turne, my Eddie "misses" all opponent. So I can't attack. If I do a special, basic or with energy attack, it is the same : miss...
    And no buff, no "red" item on Eddie to explain that...
    Up the Irons ! Add my ID : IronMaiden-9836 with Soldier Eddie 5 stars level 100
    Ailing Kingdom, Kingdom of sand, Battlefield and Underworld : Madness OK => Game finished

Seems like a new bug. Please report the bug to support@ironmaidenlegacy.com and I will include it in my list.

Thanks.

OS
    Android
    I have the feeling every other bug report relates to iphones/ipads lately, and coincidentaly I was farming battlefield, so gave Jaws of death a spin and no issues.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

For the past week or more I notice everytime my sands are too low to play level I want, I wait to have enough then select my characters, click play... crash!