Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    I have 2 bugs to add to the list:

With Visions Eddie, his heal is supposed to heal for 2 turns. When I cast it, it does an initial heal and applies a buff, but the next turn there is no heal. Currently it is an instant heal that applies a buff that does nothing.

With the Ascension Talisman, it says that it gives MAGIC at 1% of your HP, but it gives far far less than that. My Visions Eddie has 6321+12948 HP, and the Ascension Talisman is only giving 1 MAGIC.

Rocket dog bleed effect doesn't ever deal any damage.

i have an update on the 25 lost sands of time I experienced. I had more than the maximum number of sands from getting the daily reward, then it went back down to 80 before playing any levels. After playing a level my sands jumped up to the correct number. It seems to randomly set the number down to the maximum (80) and then go back up to number you should have. It correctly subtracts after each level so it's only a display issue I think.
    Last edited by Kraznoff; 08-10-2016 at 02:30 AM. Reason: More details

OS
    iOS
    I stated this elsewhere, but since Matt requested bugs here:

Since the server update

a) I am locked out of most content as it indicates I have not unlocked levels and/or worlds I have (even though I can access some missions/levels after them)
    b) I can only select one Eddie instead of 3

Some told me this was the "Facebook loop bug" -even though my account isn't tethered to FB. My gameplay is severely crippled now since last night.

Please help!

OS
    Android
    I'm joining the club of not being able to buy anything with Trooper badges. Also, I support the guy who mentioned that loading times have increased.
    Tell me why I had to be a Powerslave, I don't wanna die, I'm a god why can't I live on!

Champions: Soldier Eddie (Lvl. 100), Assassin Possessed Mine (Lvl. 100), The Nomad (almost lvl. 100)

RisenOsiris-7856

OS
    iOS
    Battlefield Maddness difficulty Eagle's Nest Battle is freezing and crashing the game - three times in a row now. Other battles have not done this today for me as of this moment.

here's some details:

1) i am using an iphone with IOS 9.3.3
    2) i had not attempted this battle prior
    3) i am able to complete the first round of my Eddie and ally's attacking
    4) once the opponents begin attacking, and the first assassin skeleton soldier starts to attack: when the graphic changes to his close up view, the game freezes, and then closes after about 15 seconds.

The tragedy here is the first 2 attempts were with fellow troopers, so their badges are lost for today

apologies to Klassy666-7875 and Cemaltheking-6493 regarding the trooper badges for today. I'll get some out to you both tomorrow.
    Bryan-3528

"Was many years ago that I left home and came this way, I was a young man, full of hopes and dreams"

OS
    Android
    It happened with the A Matter of Life and Dead undead assassin too. You'll have to kill him first.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Gonzo View Post
    It happened with the A Matter of Life and Dead undead assassin too. You'll have to kill him first.
    Same for me as well. Though I did notice it was a different camera view then when it normally freezes.

Also happened on Troll phase so I just decided not to farm that today.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Till the update, i could play the game without any crashes, since then i got the followng problems:

1. the game crashes several times in different locations (mostly on underworld madness). can't find a pattern so far.
    2. sometimes i cannot swich between the different eddies.
    3. i played about 350 rounds on underworld madness/hard, and i didn't get one single 3* evolution shard. i think they don't drop there anymore. it's very unlikely, but possible, that this is bad luck, but i doubt it. it's not possible to evolve the characters till the time-dungeons arrive, this was a very bad move i think

i got also one other thing that might be a bug, but this is an old one:

the default eddi can heal, but this scales with magic, which is more than useless, because he is a warrior. i like him very much but this is a logical fault in my opnion.

i stated before that i dislike the sand of time cap it's too low, but that's not a bug.

i really enjoyed the game for 4 weeks now, i think it has got big potential but atm it is almost unplayable. i can only grind with the troopers and hope, that the level won't crash. i hope the new update will fix some of the things we metioned.

Corrupt Harpy's power ability, Stake, doesn't proc its 100% crit increase as claimed in the description. Any word on this?