Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Character drops per soul

Last Update: 24 December 2017

I can hear them floating on the wind
    Immortal souls their weeping saddens me

-Iron Maiden, Isle of Avalon

A reference thread where you can see what character drops from what soul.
    Credits to my Troopers, as well as Demoonchild, Nekroliun, eddiejose, Reeb99, The Educated Fool, Valgard, Chaosego888, and Amarthir in particular

Drops from Rare Souls (also includes Warrior, Sentinel and Magus Rare Soul). There is a roughly 90% chance you'll get a 3* character (see here and here)
    Warrior 5*: Samurai Eddie, Shaman Eddie, The Nomad, Child of the Damned
    Warrior 4*: The Wicker Man, Axis Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Rocket Dog, Angel of Fear, Hell Hound, Troll, Newborn of Light, Undead Rescuer, Corrupt Rescuer, Ragna Valkyrie Hunter, Hellraiser, Mayan Priestess
    Warrior 3*: Run To The Hills Eddie, Wickerdog King, Cultist Warden, Desert Warrior, Harpy, Possessed Rockets, Undead Axis Gunner, Demon Dog, Soulless Demon, Golden Son, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn, Trickster
    Sentinel 5*: Pharaoh Eddie, Visions Eddie, Viking Eddie, Alliance General, The Witch Doctor
    Sentinel 4*: Fear of the Dark Eddie, Harpy, Allied Bomber Boy, Pyro Soldier, Angel of Strife, Soulless Demon, Golden Son, Corrupt Droid, Val Valkyrie Guardian, Hellraiser
    Sentinel 3*: Mummy Eddie, Corrupt Ox Cultist, Rock Golem, Desert Guardian, Allied Soldier, Undead Allied Soldier, Dog of War, Newborn of Light, Undead Rescuer, Demon Spawn, Chopper
    Magus 5*: Mystic Eddie, Edward The Great, Pharaoh Dog King, Corrupt General
    Magus 4*: Carriage Rider Eddie, Pharaoh Dog, Angel of Pain, Child of the Damned, Golden Son, Corrupt Rescuer, Chopper, Kari Valkyrie Siren, Mayan Priestess, Undead Rescuer
    Magus 3*: Speed of Light Eddie, Corrupt Owl Cultist, Wickerdog Queen, Masked Harpy, Allied Soldier, Axis Soldier, Newborn of Light, Demon Spawn, Trickster

Drops from common Souls. I tracked about 1000 of my Common Souls, and there's about a 5% chance you get a 3* character, and a 12.5-15% chance it's a 1*.
    Warrior 3*: Run To The Hills Eddie, Wickerdog King, Cultist Warden, Desert Warrior, Harpy, Possessed Rockets, Undead Axis Gunner, Demon Dog, Soulless Demon, Golden Son, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn, Trickster
    Warrior 2*: Wolf Cultist, Wickerdog of Day, Crimson Hourglass, Possessed Mine, Undead Allied Soldier, Hell Dice, Imp
    Warrior 1*: Corrupt Ox Soul, Pharaoh Sun Spirit, Possessed Rifle, Meathead, Voidling
    Sentinel 3*: Mummy Eddie, Corrupt Ox Cultist, Rock Golem, Desert Guardian, Allied Soldier, Undead Allied Soldier, Dog of War, Newborn of Light, Undead Rescuer, Demon Spawn, Chopper
    Sentinel 2*: Cultist Cleric*, Pharaoh Sand Spirit, Sandworm, Undead Guardian, Hell Dice
    Sentinel 1*: Corrupt Ox Soul, Hourglass, Meathead
    Magus 3*: Speed of Light Eddie, Corrupt Owl Cultist, Wickerdog Queen, Masked Harpy, Allied Soldier, Axis Soldier, Newborn of Light, Demon Spawn, Trickster
    Magus 2*: Owl Cultist, Wickerdog of Night, Dark Hourglass, Possessed Mine, Possessed Rockets, Hell Dice
    Magus 1*: Corrupt Ox Soul, Pharaoh Water Spirit, Sandworm, Meathead

Drops from Gunner/Assassin Rare Souls. Around a 10% chance of getting a 4 or 5* character
    Gunner 5*: Cyborg Eddie, Aces High Eddie, Hallowed Eddie, The Prisoner
    Gunner 4*: Tailgunner Eddie, Navigator Eddie, Desert Marauder, Child of the Damned, Golden Son, Corrupt Rescuer, Eda Valkyrie Knight, Hellraiser, Mayan Priestess, Chopper
    Gunner 3*: Desert Golem, Allied Bomber Boy, Gunner Dog, Possessed Rockets, Undead Allied Soldier, Newborn of Light, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn
    Assassin 5*: Rainmaker Eddie, Vampire Hunter Eddie, Child of the Damned
    Assassin 4*: Corrupt Harpy, Artillery Dog, Pyro Soldier, Death Dog, Troll, Newborn of Light, Corrupted Ox Cultist, Corrupt Rescuer, Astra Valkyrie Slayer, Mayan Priestess
    Assassin 3*: Storm Eddie, Burning Mummy Dog, Desert Rider, Axis Bomber Boy, Axis Soldier, Undead Axis Gunner, Soulless Demon, Golden Son, Wicker Golem, Undead Rescuer, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn

Drops from Gunner/Assassin Souls. Usually drops a 2* character. So far it seems you're better off buying Rare Gunner/Assassin souls if you want a 3*.
    Gunner 3*: Desert Golem, Allied Bomber Boy, Gunner Dog, Possessed Rockets, Undead Allied Soldier, Newborn of Light, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn
    Gunner 2*: Sandworm, Undead Hunter, Possessed Mine, Chattering Skulls
    Gunner 1*: Possessed Machinegun, Voidling
    Assassin 3*: Storm Eddie, Burning Mummy Dog, Desert Rider, Axis Bomber Boy, Axis Soldier, Undead Axis Gunner, Soulless Demon, Golden Son, Wicker Golem, Undead Rescuer, Corrupt Droid, Demon Spawn
    Assassin 2*: Mummy Dog, Undead Marauder, Possessed Mine, Light Voidling, Dark Voidling, Imp, Chattering Skulls
    Assassin 1*: Meathead

Drops from Eternity Souls. Collected through Soul fragments
    5*: Eternity Eddie (Assassin), The Clairvoyant (Magus), Beelzebub (Warrior), Wrath (Assassin)

Drops from Trooper Souls. Collected through Soul fragments
    5*: Trooper Eddie (Warrior), Bastion (Magus), Lady Azov (Magus), Warlord (Assassin)

Drops from Precious Souls. Collected through Soul fragments. Gold Idols can be sold for lots of Gold while Sacrificial Hearts can be Sacrificed for lots of Essence
    5*: Magnificent Gold Idol, Ultimate Sacrificial Heart
    3*: Great Gold Idol, Strong Sacrificial Heart
    1*: Gold Idol, Sacrificial Heart

*Used to be known as the Ox Cultist

A note on the Legendary Soul: The legendary soul gives you a 4-5* character that is available through Rare Souls and Rare Gunner/Assassin Souls. It seems that the chance of a 5* character is about 13%.

There is also the Mythical Soul, which can be bought for 800 Frontier Coins in the Store. The Mythical Soul gives you a 5* character from all classes, save for Grim Reaper Eddie, The Alchemist, and Trooper and Eternal Soul characters.

Soul Fragments: These are small portions of a specific reward. The following Soul Fragments are available:
    - Eternity Soul fragment: 150 to complete, gained through PVP
    - Trooper Soul fragment: 200 to complete, gained through Trooper Points
    - Precious Soul fragment: 50 to complete, gained through Skull Quests
    - Guardian Soul fragment: 150 to complete, granted by completing Missions. Drops a Golden Pharaoh Dog (4* Gunner)
    - Crimson Soul fragment: 150 to complete, granted by completing Missions. Drops a Crimson Pharaoh Dog (4* Warrior)
    - Legendary Soul fragment: 100 to complete, granted by Satellite 15 and completing Missions and Skull Quests
    - Rare Soul fragment: 25 to complete, granted by Satellite 15 and completing Missions and Skull Quests
    - Rare Gun/Assassin Soul fragment: 50 to complete, granted by Satellite 15 and completing Missions and Skull Quests
    - Warrior/Sentinel/Magus fragment: 40 to complete, granted by Satellite 15 and completing Missions and Skull Quests
    - Alchemist Soul: 150 to complete, granted by getting Sacrifice Vortexes (15/20/25 fragments per Vortex). Drops 1 The Alchemist (5* Magus)

(special event souls & fragment events moved further down the page)

You can get Grim Reaper Eddie (5*) via the Achievement system by 3-skulling 255 levels.

The Daily Rewards system also grants a Gunner Undead Allied Soldier (3*) on the 6th day.

During the 2016 Halloween event, you could get 3* Warrior, Sentinel or Magus Haunted Pumpkins from regular Common and Rare Souls. They dropped as 4* as possible Sacrifice and Vortex rewards during the 2017 Halloween event.

Campaign Drops: (Holy Smoke) Eddie (as a 1*), Wicker Man Eddie (as a 2*), Desert Guardian (as a 2*), Mummy Eddie, Soldier Eddie (as a 2*), Assassin Soulless Demon (as a 3*), Run To The Hills Eddie

Unavailable characters: Aset, Sekhmet, Horus, Wrath (Warrior variant), The Beast, Masked Harpy Boss in Birdsong, Undead Guardian Boss in Blood and Sand, Magus Voidling (see Point of No Return)

Hope this helps!
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-29-2017 at 11:48 PM. Reason: small fixes
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    Android
    Woa good job kardas
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Nice one Kardas! I'm pretty sure that the Gunner Child of the Damned and the Prisioner come as 4* char....

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    Nice one Kardas! I'm pretty sure that the Gunner Child of the Damned and the Prisioner come as 4* char....
    Ye the COTD is a 4*, but i think the prisoner is a 5*, he deserves it
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Fragment events
    - Immortal Soul: 500 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 21-22 May. Dropped 1 5* Samurai Eddie, Shaman Eddie, Pharaoh Eddie, Visions Eddie, Viking Eddie, Aces High Eddie, Cyborg Eddie, Rainmaker Eddie, or Vampire Hunter Eddie.
    - Newborn Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 12-15 June. Dropped 1 4* Warrior Newborn of Light.
    - Damned Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 17-20 June. Dropped 1 4* Magus Child of the Damned.
    - Pyro Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 3-5 August. Dropped 1 4* Sentinel Pyro Soldier.
    - Siren (?) Soul: 200 to complete, Brave New World dungeons 28-31 August. Dropped 1 4* Magus Kari, Valkyrie Siren.
    - Rescuer Soul: 200 to complete, through opening Rare Souls 5-16 September. Dropped 1 4* Magus Undead Rescuer.
    - Golden Son Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 11-14 September. Dropped 1 4* Gunner Golden Son.
    - Chopper Soul: 500 to complete, PVP 24-30 September. Dropped 1 4* Gunner Chopper.
    - Trickster Soul: 350 to complete, PVP 24-30 September. Dropped 1 3* Warrior Trickster.
    - Rescuer Soul: 500 to complete, Skull Quests and Gold 1-7 October. Dropped 1 4* Gunner Undead Rescuer.
    - Corrupt Ox Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 9-12 October. Dropped 1 4* Assassin Corrupt Ox Cultist.
    - Priestess Soul: 500 to complete, PVP 19-26 September. Dropped 1 4* Sentinel Mayan Priestess.
    - Ritual Soul: 200 to complete, PVP 19-26 September. See Special Event Souls for drops.
    - Wicker Man Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 4-6 November. Dropped 1 4* Wicker Man.
    - Crimean Soul: 750 to complete, PVP 26 November - 2 December. Dropped 1 4* Undead Crimean Soldier.
    - Valor Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 2-4 December. Dropped 1 4* Angel of Fear, Sentinel Soulless Demon, Magus Mayan Priestess, Gunner Hellraiser, or Death Dog.
    - Droid Soul: 200 to complete, Lord of Light dungeons 11-14 December. Dropped 1 4* Magus Corrupt Droid
    - Snowman Soul: 450 to complete, PVP 24 December - 30 December. Dropped 1 4* Warrior Possessed Snowman
    Special Event Souls
    These souls can be purchased from the store when special events are on. The soul drops a 3-5* character of any class and has a higher dropchance of the characters introduced in the event. The following Special Event Souls have appeared:
    - Brave New World Soul: From the Brave New World character events. Had a higher chance of dropping Storm Eddie, Warrior/Sentinel/Assassin Undead Rescuers, Magus/Gunner/Assassin Corrupt Rescuers, Warrior/Sentinel/Gunner Corrupt Droids, and Warrior/Sentinel/Gunner/Assassin Valkyries
    - Christmas Soul: From the Christmas event. Had a higher chance of dropping Coalgiver Eddie (Warrior 4*), Cheering Wickerdeer (Gunner 3*), Hunter Wickerdeer (Assassin 3*), Festive Wickerdeer (Sentinel 3*), Possessed Snowman (Magus 3*). 2017 added Edward The Great, Krampus (Assassin 5*), and Elf of the Damned (Sentinel 4*) as drops.
    - Nautical Soul: Available between 10-25 March 2017. Had a higher chance of dropping a 4* characters compared to normal Rare Souls, and an increased chance of dropping Navigator Eddie.
    - Sacrificial Soul: Available between 19-29 April 2017. Had an increased chance of dropping Shaman Eddie, and was a possible Sacrifice reward of any tier.
    - Seer Soul: Available between 21-30 June 2017. Had an increased chance of dropping Mystic Eddie, and was a possible Sacrifice reward for Tier 6.
    - Anniversary Soul: Available between 1-8 July 2017. The soul dropped almost all new characters introduced that year.
    - Gang Soul: Available between 19-23 September 2017. Had an increased chance of dropping Magus/Assassin Tricksters, Sentinel/Magus Choppers, and Warrior/Sentinel/Gunner Hellraisers.
    - Ritual Soul: Available between 19-26 October 2017. Had an increased chance of dropping Warrior/Magus/Gunner/Assassin Mayan Priestesses and The Witch Doctor.
    - Halloween Soul: Available between 27 October - 2 November 2017. Available through BNW, Sacrifice, and Store via Gold, Trooper points and Iron Coins. Had an increased chance of dropping Hallowed Eddie, The Prisoner, and Fear of the Dark Eddie.
    - Summoner Soul Available between 11-14 November 2017. Had an increased chance of dropping Mystic Eddie and The Alchemist.
    - Raider Soul: Available between 15-23 December 2017. Had an increased chance of dropping Viking Eddie, and was a possible Sacrifice reward for Tier 6, 7, and Vortexes.

Old Comment part:
    According to the picture of the Gunner/Assassin Rare Soul in the store, The Prisoner is 5*. Though it also says Pharaoh Dog King is 4* :/
    There was also a thread I can remember where someone pulled a 5* Prisoner.

I'll update the info on the Gunner CotD though, thanks
    Last edited by Kardas; 12-29-2017 at 03:20 PM. Reason: small fixes
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I got COTD today and he is 5* (five)

OS
    iOS
    this is like the pay table on the side of a slot machine...
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    iOS
    Can confirm that Wickerman Eddie drops with 4*, happened to me
    Eddiejose-6453

OS
    Android
    Can comfirm that the original post is not relevant anymore...50 rounds level 7-10 and not a single rare soul.

So who cares what a rare soul drops? you wont get any rare souls
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Also confirming wicker man Eddie is a 4* from rare souls. Plus 3* Mummy Eddie can drop from normal common souls.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?