Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Angry SHOCKED !!!!!! I pass A game and Got A legendary soul !!!

I got shocked after I find out that out of 5 star soul you get a 4 star soulless demon I cant believe it, after you finish the whole game it should be something special not a an ordinary chars as I had before totally disappointed about that

OS
    iOS
    Well u shouldnt be disappointed, the sentinel soulless demon is one of the most powerful sentinels!

I got a green allied bomber...
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    I am sorry to hear. I just got done making a suggestion about this on this thread.

I revised my post to include your experience.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by oldrava-3320 View Post
    I got shocked after I find out that out of 5 star soul you get a 4 star soulless demon I cant believe it, after you finish the whole game it should be something special not a an ordinary chars as I had before totally disappointed about that

I got samurai Eddie 5 star, pharoh dog king 5 star, the wickerman 5 star, and around 8 chars have 4 star, I should have got something better than soulless demon

Quote Originally Posted by BillLion View Post
    I am sorry to hear. I just got done making a suggestion about this on this thread.

I revised my post to include your experience.
    thank you my friend

OS
    Android
    i agree, since you get only one legendary soul in the whole game,it hast to be a 5* character if you ask me....

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Well i guess that is true, and tbh the amount of useless 4* chars is unreal! While like all 5* chars are good! (Excluding visions eddie...)
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I envy you so much... I have a great strategy using this toon, but I'll never get him

"When I'm walking a dark road
    I am a man who walks alone"

Account: Frost-6115. Feel free to check me. Actually trooper list is full, sorry

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Frost View Post
    I envy you so much... I have a great strategy using this toon, but I'll never get him
    I play over 60 games a day since it release, there were days that I 5 of 3* souls, by using troopers point or buying it or winning it threw time rift or loot location, I deserve what I archive so far, but one legendary soul available in the game, and that if you win last available level on the game, and guess what its ordinary soulless demon
    its so ironic you get soulless demon from a legendary soul

OS
    iOS
    This is the same one I received from my legendary soul, a big let down, especially since I already had him.
    twc314-5423
    Champion = Alliance General w/ Maxed Skills - Currently using maxed Health Overwhelming in all talisman slots

I have 2 of him, first one also from legendary soul...