Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    I would've been very content for the green soulless demon in contrast to the stupid four-star wicker man Eddie I got for winning the game. Talk about let down… The one character you were guaranteed to get for playing the game and they have the nerve to duplicate it in 4 star version for winning the game.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingV View Post
    I would've been very content for the green soulless demon in contrast to the stupid four-star wicker man Eddie I got for winning the game. Talk about let down… The one character you were guaranteed to get for playing the game and they have the nerve to duplicate it in 4 star version for winning the game.
    Atleast its an eddie... I wanted rainmaker from the legendary soul... What a letdown
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    Atleast its an eddie... I wanted rainmaker from the legendary soul... What a letdown
    No, it's not an eddie... It is (was rather, as I sold it promptly in disgust) a guaranteed dupe.

While theoretically possible, realistically NO player wins the game without their wicker man eddie attaining at least 4 star status. Thus, this reward was utterly pointless and had no business being offered because the game ensures you get a wicker man eddie early in the game, which is used and levelled throughout as most must do.

Plainly stated, plot-awarded characters have no business being included in spawns, period.

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    I completely agree... that has to be the harshest draw I've ever heard of from a Legendary Soul, by far.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    iOS
    I agree it was a hard draw but I do not agree that u have to lvl wickerman Eddie to win the game. He was actually the last Eddie I leveled. What is sad is I can't even remember what I got from my legendary shard.
    Last edited by Eagleknight; 10-08-2016 at 11:18 PM.
    Eagleknight-9103

I'm Back.

OS
    iOS
    I got a purple harpy. At least she looks cool in her glass case :/
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    I absolutely love my Green Sentinel Soullesss Demon and after having him out of my rotation for a bit to level other characters was about to put him back today just because I miss him. I do agree the Wickerman Eddie draw is just plain cruel though.