OS
    iOS

Is it just me or is the gunner COTD rarer than the warrior one

Now everyone knows warrior COTD is a great char, good dmg amd amazing passive, but why does EVERYONE have him! Nobody has the gunner one and im pretty sure that if you have an assassin COTD then you are a good amongst men! WTF
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I think this can be applied to Warrior/Sentinel/Magus chars vs Gunner/Assassin in general.
    Three reasons being:

1. It's three times as expensive in terms of Trooper points getting a Gunner/Assassin soul than a Warrior/Sentinel/Magus soul, so most people just go for those.
    2. You can't buy Gunner/Assassin souls with Ironite, whereas you can shell out Ironite for packs of 1,3 or 10 Rare Souls
    3. It's much harder getting a Gunner/Assassin soul than a Rare Soul (I think). I've completed Underworld Madness, and I've gotten only one Gunner/Assassin soul from the game that wasn't a Daily Reward or the Underworld Hard reward. Whereas I've had at least 20 Rare Souls from secret location drops and Dungeons
    Soldier blue in the barren wastes
    Reflecting and shielding's a game
    Wrecking the Axis and wasting the dogs
    The only good demons are tame

Kardas-1158. Retired

OS
    iOS
    I guess dat is true
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    I got the COTD gunner..and he's good..only 4* but building his talis and skills

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Vallz-7904 View Post
    I got the COTD gunner..and he's good..only 4* but building his talis and skills
    make sure you get him to 5*. guy's a beast
    mammy-7388

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    I got the warrior and the assassin one and the assassin one beats the warrior one by far. He has the warrior ones passive, does massive physical and magical damage on his normal attack plus a high chance for 2 rounds of permadeath, has guaranteed armor and magic penetration on his powerattack, as well as 20% base chance to gain another turn. He needs 14 Skill shards to be maxed and has pretty good talisman slots. If you can get your hands on this one, you´re good to go for the whole game. He is a 5*, though and pretty hard to get. I got lucky and got him from my monthly gunner/assassin soul.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Hypnos View Post
    make sure you get him to 5*. guy's a beast
    I sure will..as soon as I'm available to play again...have this f@$&in login issue for the 4th time in under two weeks right now