Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    OS
    iOS
    Are Guardian (fierce) talismans worth upgrading? Are they as good as Strength (fierce)?
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    Are Guardian (fierce) talismans worth upgrading? Are they as good as Strength (fierce)?
    Yes, if you gonna use them on characters with high base DEF. On my boy who has 133 DEF it wasn't optimal to get the bonus but to other characters its just as good as the strength ones.

Btw I'm swimming on guardian fierce's, got about 20 and sold another 20....how are they supposed to be uncommon?
    Last edited by Aristo4; 09-29-2016 at 01:45 PM.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    Yes, if you gonna use them on characters with high base DEF. On my boy who has 133 DEF it wasn't optimal to get the bonus but to other characters its just as good as the strength ones.

Btw I'm swimming on guardian fierce's, got about 20 and sold another 20....how are they supposed to be uncommon?
    Nice... thanks for the info!

Yeah, I'm looking to slap these on my original Eddie, who's max defense is 679... the third highest defense stat (under Pharaoh Eddie and Pharaoh Dog King). I'd say this is a smart move then! Two sets of two should make this guy pretty darn scary. I think I'm going to upgrade him to 5* based on this (I have the evo shards... I've just been waiting to make the right decision).

I'm also swimming in Guardian (fierce), and I don't feel like farming Ailing Kingdom madness for more Strength talismans.
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

Legacy
    OS
    Android
    Iīm swimming in the Strength (Fierce) ones. They are really fast acquired if you farm Ailing Kingdom on Normal. On Shadow of the Wickerman, about 90% of the time either a Holy or a Strength one drops and you just have to farm enough for getting Fierce ones. While you miss out on a bit of gold and exp (not a problem for most endgame players), you can farm these more efficiently since it takes you less time on one round and the talismanīs drop chances seem to be a lot higher. I also noticed this on Kingdom of the Sands and the Battlefield, didnīt try it in the Underworld yet, but I expect similiar results.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoonchild View Post
    STR and Guardian (Fierce) are hard to find once you are high level....
    not really, guardian fierce drops in battlefield madness, you can easily grind there.

and strengh fierce drops relativly frequently in the first world. this is a bit frustrating to grind there, but 80 sands of time should be enough to get one talisman you need...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Just got 2 piercing 2* talismans on battlefield/fighting spirtis madness if you are still interested finding them.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Evening folks

I would like to get a pair of them as well... I've been playing almost every level off ''Battlefield'' since two days and can't find ANY of them... I've finished the game quite some time ago and since I've started playing I haven't found NOT A SINGLE ONE (zero, null) of them... No matter ''fierce'', ''skilled'' or ''safeguard''... I find it not fair that some find that plenty of them, while others can't get not a single piece...

OS
    Android
    I usually pick a level and play it 20-30 times in a row, that's how I got them there.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹