Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android

Favourite and most disappointing non-Eddie playable character?

My favourite changes every time I get a new one LOL. I have just obtained a Wicker Man and fallen in love with his burny burny goodness. OMG is he powerful! I suspect I am going to use him lots (and therefore level him up quickly - those of you who are my troopers might get to borrow him soon ).

Most disappointing I would probably say is the Dog of War. Seems to do v little damage and yet get damaged easily.

How about you lot?

OS
    iOS
    Hey jennie, thanks for the heads up ive just pulled him alongside a 3rd angel of pain lol, i wont bother working on him if hes rubbish.

OS
    Android
    Hey Dutch I worked the Dog of War up to level 15 and he didn't seem to do much. Maybe I was putting the wrong talismans on him? I liked the animation of him drooling, but I didn't think much to his (lack of) abilities. Maybe you'll get on better with him?

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I'm just trying to get the hang of talismans I assume you use green talismans on the green heroes, blue on blue ones etc? Will try and level that doggy up at some point

OS
    Android
    I think I'm getting the hang of the talismans. They seem to work best in sets of two the same (or three the same for some of the more powerful ones). If you look at the colours of the three bottom slots I think that gives you the best idea which colours to use. Some of them are all one colour, but most of them have two.

OS
    iOS
    Yeah I saw that the sets make a big difference, I've put all red talismans on the default Eddie he's at lvl 60 now but hard getting the evo shards

I really like the Pharoah dog. At 4 stars he is my most powerful character and heals a ton - for 3 full rounds! And he can dish out the goods too!

OS
    iOS
    The only decent one I've got is Angel of pain I'm running with 2 of those as had a shocker pulling 3 from the rare souls

Speaking of Wickerman Eddie, he's got some details up on the Wikia now:

http://iron-maiden-legacy-of-the-bea...ickerman_Eddie

I would say Dog of War can be very good for protecting other squishy units as long you build him full HP. His Tackle ability is kinda meh in the campaign though. May be better in PvP since it has a 2 turn stun and deals true damage.

A character I really like is the Axis Bomber Boy (Fighter). He's sooooooooo gooooooood!

I've recently pulled a Gunner Dog. A pretty good 3* character.