Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Kulimar: I've heard good things about both Axis and Allied Bomber Boys but yet to try them. When I was talking about the Wicker Man I meant the actual Wicker Man, though, not Wicker Man Eddie

Ooo that reminds me, though: one of my Troopers has a rocket dog at about level 30, and that does ASTOUNDING amounts of damage. I'd love to get hold of one of them. Speaking as a dog owner I do like that the game has many many doggies to choose from I suspect that cat people may differ from me in this regard though...

OS
    Android
    My Dog of War is tanking everyone right now. I guess thats expected since he has more than 5k health at 3*.

My favorite so far is a Child of The Damned (warrior). One of my troopers has a 5* and he kicks serious ass. Its passive ability is an extra turn whenever it kills an enemy which means I can go through several waves without being touched. I save him for when I'm stuck but I can't wait to get one of my own. I just got a 4* Angel of Pain which is my second favorite, it's power attack is pretty nice. The Pharaoh Dogs & Bomber Boys are really good too. Most of the other dogs are pretty disappointing though.

Yea Jennie...got to use that Wickerman this morning...he was a beast! So glad we are troopers! I haven't really got any rare toons yet but today i should be able to buy my first rare Assassin/Gunner for 3750! Hoping to get something cool!

OS
    Android
    I'm liking the blue Angel - the green one and the red one less. Although it''s looks being somewhere half way between manbat and moth is reminding me of a really rubbish "horror film"...

Lost Soul, I got lucky with drops yesterday so he's been leveled up a bit more

OS
    Android
    The Axis Commander is the OG unit in this game and can't believe he's considered an non eddie unit

Pharaoh Dog is my current fave too. Of course, he's the only 4* I have atm, so that helps. lol.

My new favorite is the mummy dog. Very plain and simple, deals a ton of damage - consistently. I also played with a Trooper's Axis Commander and the guy is insanely good.

OS
    iOS
    The best combo I've seen so far is soldier Eddie spamming heal (free ability which also gains power and fury), pharaoh dog king using charge ability followed by Axis commander basic or fury ability.
    It's devastating. And the cycle perpetuates itself thanks to soldier Eddie and his special stat.
    Edit: another fantastic combo I've tried is Pharaoh Dog, and Pharoah Dog King who both have complimentary abilities. The dog King heals between rounds and his charge ability works great on the regular dog, the regular dog provides excellent active healing for relatively cheap ability. Lights out with Samurai Eddie, practically invincible.
    Lastly Warrior child of the dammed and Samurai Eddie and for the third character a traffic cone would work great. Both Eddie and the child are capable of physical charge, where either you can then use Eddie's splash damage skill, or have the child attack and combined with the child's passive of an extra turn for every kill and two turn duration of the charge spell, there isn't much you can't vapourize in two turns.
    Last edited by aur0ra85; 07-25-2016 at 06:10 PM.

OS
    Android
    Wow, I just had a go with Vaseodin's 5* 100 Mummy Dog. Holy CTHULHU that thing can BITE!
    I have no idea how squishy it is because it just kills everything. I shall certainly be putting more effort into levelling up my own Mummy Dog after this experience.