Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Thanks Jennie! Yeah he can bite like no other. The only thing he lacks is an AOE hit. But That's why we have 2 allies plus Eddie, huh?

The Corrupt OX Cultist at 3 stars is an amazing Healer for Speed of Light Eddie

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaseodin View Post
    Thanks Jennie! Yeah he can bite like no other. The only thing he lacks is an AOE hit. But That's why we have 2 allies plus Eddie, huh?
    Indeed. I've got a nice spread of characters to spend my shards on levelling up now; mummy dog is getting all my purples at the moment though

OS
    iOS
    I pulled a 4* Troll (warrior class) today. I wanted a 4* warrior badly, but not him! One of my troopers has him and he's just not impressive.

OS
    iOS
    I just tried someone's Nomad with 4 star level 40 talismans and it did 10000 damage per basic attack of true damage. Then it healed itself like 3000 damage. Mind is blown. Put my samurai to shame. It's by far the most OP character I've tried.

OS
    Android
    Oooooooo I'd love a Nomad, I've heard fab things about him

OS
    iOS
    Nomad is awesome. I just recently got the 5 star Nomad. Unreal attack!

angels of strife and fear are my faves, esp. when used in combo with soldier eddie's roulette! i have to agree, though, the dog of war is certainly the most disappointing one.

I have a trooper who has leveled up a lot if characters to 100, including a dog of war. With talismans it has like 30k+ health. Would be really good to absorb hits for other characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Mild View Post
    I have a trooper who has leveled up a lot if characters to 100, including a dog of war. With talismans it has like 30k+ health. Would be really good to absorb hits for other characters.
    That's the whole point, especially if you can use Eddie's Endure (assuming it doesn't get stolen).

Mine is only 66, but already has about 35k HP. The talismans are only like 25 or 26 5*. Once he's done, I expect him to be close to 40k health.

And one thing people forget - his Attacks scale with HP and deal True damage. Not to mention his Power Ability can Stun too. It may not be AoE, but he can BITE.