Thread: Now what.....

OS
    Android

Now what.....

Anyone having loading issues? I played fine last night...stuck at 75% on the loading screen, tried everything. What the hell happened overnight? Probably just me (

OS
    Android
    at least you are not the only one (check the last dates) http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...in-issue/page2

i hope they will fix it in the next update which will come up in a few days...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    I hope so. It was absolutely fine last night...I suppose it's like any other bug, it's spreading! The team are not quick on addressing all the issues . Same old 'we are working on it'. Someone needs to stand behind the staff and crack a whip.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Demoness-9720 View Post
    I hope so. It was absolutely fine last night...I suppose it's like any other bug, it's spreading! The team are not quick on addressing all the issues . Same old 'we are working on it'. Someone needs to stand behind the staff and crack a whip.
    the new devs seem to make a good job. they inform us and the support is on again. so there is reason to stay positive and hope the best :-)

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Messiah doesn't come very often,they'll appear if they have any specific message to deliver.

I'd like to think that when I die
    I'd get a chance another time
    And to return and live again
    Reincarnate, play the game
    Again and again and again.

Please remove image/Video when you quote a message,easier to browse the thread,(faster browsing/saves mobile data)

OS
    iOS
    Nevah loose hop
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!