OS
    Android

Luckiest caracter....

First sorry if my english isnt good .,.... isnt my natural language....
    Soo I was thinking where and how did anyone get your best caracter.... I explain using mine... I get Carriege Eddie, after an ironetes promotion, I bought 140, and change 10 caracters, that straight way. In place, that isnt the place I usully play....

OS
    Android
    I got samurai Eddie from time rift in that time I was unlocking 2 to 3 souls a day, now he is maxed out 100 , his skill all maxed out and his talisman are maxed out too kinda rocks

OS
    iOS
    I caught one lucky break: Allied General.

All my eddies are 5 star, Level 100 characters now, and I have 2 additional 5 star level level 100 characters, but ALL of these eddies and characters started out as lowly 3 star (or lower) characters that I have had to level up.

You better believe my general is my champion with full skill shard investment and as many talisman upgrades as I can possibly scrounge.

OS
    Android
    Alliance General was mine as well. Got him from a rare 3-pack along with two useless Eddie dupes. Still my only 5* character.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    Samurai. Two PDK. I think those were all my five star pulls. Two CR, but those were 4 star. Lots of other solid 4*'s.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    Android
    Cyborg, Pharaoh, two PDK, Visions (hi demoonchild), Warrior Child, were my five star pulls. The rest leveled myself with blood,sweat and tears.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹