OS
    Android

Arrow Some silly questions.

1)Is there a way to dictate where the skillshards are used? A cyborg needs 6x4=24 skillshards and I've seen a troopers cyborg having the targeted 5 of them maxed out and the lesser used skill with no shards at all. How on earth did that happen?

2)How do you people manage and attach talismans/level characters that are above the slot limit? I've got 40 slots and on number 41 it gets gray + wont let me go to battle....
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Targeting where skillshards are used I can't speak to... I suspect they simply fall where they may.

As far as the slots go though, you can add more (for gold or ironite) by pressing the "+" symbol in the slot to the right of the last character on the list. This seems simplistic, so my apologies if I've misread what you were asking for here, Aristo.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    About the slots: I know you can pay for more slots/don't need it yet. Its that looking at other's teams it says for example 90/40 characters (90 with red numbers) and was just wondering.

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

I think someone mentioned skill shard usage and force closing the game to re-try...never tried it myself

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Aristo4 View Post
    About the slots: I know you can pay for more slots/don't need it yet. Its that looking at other's teams it says for example 90/40 characters (90 with red numbers) and was just wondering.
    I'm thinking maybe it means that the person you're looking at has 90 slots open, and it's in red because you only have 40? Maybe? Off the top of my head. To your original point: on that person's game, they wouldn't experience the inability to select a character (and that character showing up in greyscale) until their 91st slot.

Now that you mention it, Kaijester, I do remember someone posting that around here somewhere... I've never tried it either.
    Last edited by The Educated fool; 10-02-2016 at 04:22 AM.
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    I always try it, just if...never works on my HTC phone, always the same result as before.

Edu: on your team for example it shows 55/40, yet you have all 54 equipped with talis.
    have you bought more than 40 and it still shows 40?

I guess this could be a bug...cause in every team I look to its always '/40'...maybe people have indeed bought 100 slots and the game isn't showing it?

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaijester View Post
    I think someone mentioned skill shard usage and force closing the game to re-try...never tried it myself
    I posted something about that here... you can 'undo' a skill shard placement by force-quitting the game immediately after applying the skill shard...
    however, if you try re-applying the skill shard again, it will ALWAYS fall on the same skill. No matter how many times you try, or how many days you wait to try again... I even tried applying a skill shard to a different toon and then re-trying the one that I "undid" and it doesn't matter. Somehow, you are destined to get the skills unlocked in that predetermined order it seems.

so it shall be written, so it shall be done
    OpticSugar-0227
    the return of Muffin! lvl 100 red warrior Troll

"Goin' all the way, I'm nature's beast;
    Do what I want and do as I please"

OS
    Android
    Ok then its settled

The guy who has used 20 out of the possible 24 skillshards on the cyborg and has 5 skills maxed and 1 untouched was REALLY fortunate

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by OpticSugar View Post
    I posted something about that here... you can 'undo' a skill shard placement by force-quitting the game immediately after applying the skill shard...
    however, if you try re-applying the skill shard again, it will ALWAYS fall on the same skill. No matter how many times you try, or how many days you wait to try again... I even tried applying a skill shard to a different toon and then re-trying the one that I "undid" and it doesn't matter. Somehow, you are destined to get the skills unlocked in that predetermined order it seems.

so it shall be written, so it shall be done
    So wait lets say i leveled the useless heal for holy smoke, can i force quit and get it back and use it on another char?
    Nekroliun-3119 - Rainmaker Eddie/Nomad, prob both pretty bad

Free your soul and let it fly! Give your life to the lord of light! Keep your secrets and rain on me, all i see are mysteries!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Nekroliun View Post
    So wait lets say i leveled the useless heal for holy smoke, can i force quit and get it back and use it on another char?
    Yes but just exactly that time.If you go back to your team and exit to main menu I think its bye bye skillshard

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹