Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Need best build for the wicketman please

Not the Eddie one, this is the regular warrior. Thanks in advance.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Always try to use all my troopers each day.
    Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    Wickerman. Dang autocorrect
    USER name Eddie-1753

Rotating Champion

OS
    Android
    i have 5 guardian firce on him and ove overhealming. you can also go with 4 guardian fierce and two overhealming, if you want to boost the hp stat.

you can also replace the guardian with the strength. even some iron talismans would be okay, since his basic attack scales with the defense stat.

that said, i'm not a big fan of effect talisman, like burning etc. but in the right team they might be very powerfull also. so it depends on your party.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

Quote Originally Posted by Rayray131 View Post
    Not the Eddie one, this is the regular warrior. Thanks in advance.
    It is not dificult to search or read a bit. In this same forum you have a threat with a compilation of talisman build. Next time use the search before posting so quick.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-for-all-chars

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by XcarecroW View Post
    It is not dificult to search or read a bit. In this same forum you have a threat with a compilation of talisman build. Next time use the search before posting so quick.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...-for-all-chars
    Well excuuuuse me. I did a search and came up with like 4 pages of Eddie's. I also wanted to see if there was one better way that someone may have stumbled upon and was willing to share. Especially as I read somewhere that the stone talismans do not work. Please relax.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Rotating Champion

OS
    iOS
    Name:  IM1.jpg
Views: 255
Size:  71.7 KB

Name:  IM2.jpg
Views: 314
Size:  69.2 KB

That's my configuration for wickerman. Since his attack scales off defense, I have 4 iron fierce and 2 stone guardians. I am happy with the damage he deals. I haven't maxxed out skill shards yet.

OS
    iOS
    Anyone ever try a 3 set of guard talismans on him yet? The stone/Iron talisman build looks great!
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by aur0ra85 View Post
    Anyone ever try a 3 set of guard talismans on him yet? The stone/Iron talisman build looks great!
    I have not. I tried to maximize his defense with my build. I've yet to have him be the first character to die in battle. 29k HP can absorb a few hits. I pair him with PSS or Sentinel Golden Son and he seems to flourish. Be curious if anyone has one that generates more defense and attack combined.

OS
    Android
    Thank you for helping.
    USER name Eddie-1753

Rotating Champion

OS
    iOS
    Guard set increases defence by 50% if it triggers on a perfect attack... Wickerman has the same ability with his basic as a skill effect, but I was curious if anyone had tried this. I have a wickerman and a guard set, but it's way down the line for upgrades.
    Drew-1616
    16 5 star characters level 100, 51 max talismans. Mostly Red builds.
    I rotate between the red bat, hellhound, samurai, soldier, purple harpy, and Carriage Rider. Looking for active troopers with Eddie champion, or max talisman ally.